Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malina

Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Empty
PostSubject: Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:52 am

Malina/Human/Warlock (70)

Talent build, i.e. 7/7/41.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Argent Dawn&n=Malina[/b]

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be its strengths and weaknesses
Survivability and flexibility and exercise from running away from threat that I’ve stolen.
I have chosen more stamina for health and improved life tap for more mana when I need it as well as damage protection provided by nether protection and soul leech that gives me back health after a life tap or I’ve taken damage. I have the distance and threat reduction in destructive reach talent.
Being mostly destruction I’ve used talents to enhance my shadow and fire damage, but favour shadow due to the extra damage caused with getting a critical (improved Shadowbolt).
The downside is that I don’t quite reach top end damage as I don’t have the extra talents in Demonology

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Of course, I’m always very interested to experiment. Especially when stats are collected to help make decisions.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My gear is set up with damage in mind, mostly crit but to make up in the other gaps such as hit, and spell haste etc.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Really not sure about this. I’m a busy bee but I’d be eager to make as much as possible, I’m sure that I could make a couple. I have a girlfriend In Sweden that I quite often visit at weekends, I live in the UK. I think the times of raids are important for me as well, but I think that I heard its 19:30 until 23:00?

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I’ve previously been a member of two raid groups. Theramore Compact – MC, AQ20, ZG - and then second was HFC AQ40, Naxx, BWL (Happy Fun Club)

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Left the first guild as I felt the raid leader was being unfair and controlling.
Left HFC when I realized that I was being a hindrance because I was lagging in Naxxaramus and this was being misinterpreted. It was awful having to run inbetween acid spouts with a delay; it was like trying to sprint in platform boots. – My computer just couldn’t keep up at the time.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot isn’t all that important to me, I like the idea of my character being better and being a useful addition to the group so like to have gear for that. I would have slightly better equipment if I didn’t despise grinding.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I agree with the policies that I’ve found and always agree with being prepared for each raid as this means that it runs more efficiently and time is well used.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I’m 29 old, Live in Scotland. I’m studying a distance degree in International Development, Learning Spanish, Compete in under 105kg Strongman, and Campaign for human and animal rights. Enjoy Origami and playing games.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard about you from Minika who I like very much. I expect there to be no disputes over insignificant things and for being to enjoy themselves and occasionally dance.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Oh not sure about this one. I wouldn’t want to say without asking them first. Perhaps quite a few people have met me in the game.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I’ve got a sense of humour and I also try to be patient. So I try not to take the wrong things too seriously and the right things very seriously and I like to eat peas.
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:54 am

Hai Mal! *hugs*

Mal is a very good friend of mine ^_^, quite a cool guy. gear will need a bit of improvement, but i can help him with that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:59 am

We're having a big meeting planned with the oficers (well planned in my head) because we have so much applicants, wich aint bad at all Laughing

But still we dont want to rush things.

We'll get back to you
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:01 am

Hello Malina
As Minika said your gear is below our standards for regular raiders. We do not take in alot of "undergeared" people but exceptions has been made. I saw that you are a tailor so I would really like you to craft the Frozen Shadoweave set, it would help your gear alot.

I will have a talk with the other officers and we'll get back to you soon.
Until then
/ Sedana

ps. Do you remember a really crappy warlock with a weird name you tried to duo Scholomance with? I might be wrong though....
Back to top Go down
Malina

PostSubject: Halloes!   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:34 am

Hi Frenkie, Minika and Sedana!

Yes Sedana, I definetly remember going to Scholomance. Those were fun times. Originally I'd planned to take on the place with five warlocks but I don't think others saw that it'd be much fun.
I had many other attempts at arranging crazy adventures as well. Five man Zul'gurub for instance!

Don't worry at all if you can't accept the application because I don't have the necessary equipment.
I upgraded my headpiece last night to a spellstrike hood. It was more expensive to make than arranging an assassination plot on the King!
As soon as I finish of my Honor hold reputation i'll have a new sword as well. 3000 repness to go!

Speak to you soon!
Malina x pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe   Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malina enters the room, clothed in black embroidery with a rehearsed dark look...and trips over the hem of her robe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: