Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jashmi :

Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage   Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Character Name/Race/Class:

Jashmi/Draenei/Mage

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build:

I actually don't know why I chosen Arcane/Fire Specc, I just know it do lots of dmg, I normally use 5 Scorch and then I just spam Fireballs.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?

Always Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Jashmi

I got 4/5 t4, I serious need a new robe, I got Karazhan/Gruul's Lair/Badges of Justice Gear. And I got Gladiator's Spellblade, Got no Heroic gear left.

How many nights per week can you attend raids?

When the Raids End Smile

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community?

I've done, Zul'Aman, 1st, 2nd, and Halazzi, Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern (Only Lurker Below) ((( But... I learn tactics FAST Smile )))

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community:

I was tired of the Guild Master.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Loot is nice, But it's better to have fun with players and kill some bosses and that stuff, Loot is actually only important for me if it's something I really really need Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Yes I agree.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life:

I'm actually 13 years old, But I know what to do & I can write & read English, So I can't see the difference beetwen 13 years old & 18 years old Sad
I'm from Denmark, I play PC, and hang out with my friends after school and at weekends some times, So I can't be at Raids always. But I'm really active.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Some Officer from you guild was recruiting.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Don't think Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Just 1 thing, I just hope you can make a except about my age Crying or Very sad Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage   Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:21 am

Hi Jashmi! Thanks for you application.

I'm sorry to say that we have say no to you for two reasons. First is that our mage-spots are full, and second becouse of your age. You seems like a mature person but we do not make exceptions on people below the age of 18. You have great gear and experience so you will probably easy find another guild.

Good luck

/Eloff
Back to top Go down

Apply - Arcane/Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1