A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Kirora - 70 Warlock application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirora

PostSubject: Kirora - 70 Warlock application!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Character name/race/class: Kirora, Female Human warlock!

Talent build, i.e. 0/21/40. 21 Demonology and 40 Destruction! Smile

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Many say affliction is the best specc for pvp, But with my crit and spelldmg i couldent go for it. So with my gear i really do extremley high dmg. Its very unusual for me to come second in any 5 or 10 man instance and the only weakness to me is the high manacost which is replaced with Life tap and mana potions.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes ofcourse but the rest of the speccs really dont fit me. this is a really good PVE specc and i'd love if i can stick with it.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? Well ATM im trying to max out my hit. but other than that i think 1200Spelldmg is quite okay, and as destro i need crit so 24% there is quite good aswell.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All of them. From about 16.00 to 23.30 or so. Embarassed

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Wasent on Argent dawn, I had a bit of a break before i came here and i think of this as a new start.
As for Experience its Full KZ, Full Gruul, Full SSC, About 75% BT Including Council and illidian Himself and about 75% Hyjal. 100% TK.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I had been raiding for 1.5 years nonstop. i really thought it was time to take a break, so i did, And we left as friends cause the guild was itself on a pause too. I migrated to Argent dawn and it seems like a Chilaxed server. Many ppl with great sence of houmor and im really enjoying it. Smile

How important is loot to you? And why?
Well i would lie if i said i dont give a crap about it, Sience it does ur personality in WoW, If you'r full t6 you'r going to be more ignorant than if you're fully green, know what i mean? :O but with my current gear i'd have no problem with passing a epic neck thats 2 stats better than my blue belt, Im not an Epic Wh*re.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes ofcourse, If your 15 minutes late and ur gear is read i really dont think thats acceptable, I always bring extra pots for the members of my group and always try to help them in every single way there is.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Marcus toth. 17. Swedish! Fotboll ( Soccer ) Is my main hobbie, and ofcourse WoW.
I've been playing wow sience i was about 14-15 And enjoying it ever sence.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Came to argent dawn and immidietly needed a new guild, I saw ur app 1st and took contact with Eilrion and thought that this was my kinda guild. I knew this was the right one.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Well i talked to Eilrion before i made this app, A really nice fellaw who i think would say the same about me... I hope Laughing . other than that i guess not! Sad

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Well i wanna say that im really a man with alot of houmor. I keep the spirits up in raid chats and never get to hot of a temprament. Even though that can sometimes be good. Im always at a good mood and not the guy who usally trashtalks a guildie. Im a ordinary nice fella =)

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Kirora - 70 Warlock application!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:41 pm

Another swedish! Mer makt åt svenskarna!

Going to take you in on a trial Kirora, welcome to BotE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Kirora - 70 Warlock application!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Eilrion wrote:
Mer makt åt svenskarna!

Ehmm...

Anyways welcome onboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:33 pm

haha

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Kirora - 70 Warlock application!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:34 pm

You seems to be the just that guy we are looking for, Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirora - 70 Warlock application!   

Back to top Go down

Kirora - 70 Warlock application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: