Share | 

Bluefalcon Human Warrior *Declined*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluefalc

PostSubject: Bluefalcon Human Warrior *Declined*   Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm

Character name/race/class Bluefalcon, Human Warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X. 05/05/51

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses. Balanced spec, no real weaknesses or strengths, which in its turn, are the weaknesses and strengths of this build

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? Yes, of course

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? My general tanking gear is a balanced outfit, with good levels on all the stats, and I have other specialized pieces to maximize certain values of my tanking, like Stamina, Avoidance, Block Value, etc.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) All

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. Stopped playing WoW for a couple of reasons, this being one of them. I do not care where I was, and if I am to get back to playing, I want to start anew, and forget the past. If needed, I'll try to give the most accurate description possible, if it's not needed, I'd like to skip this question. About my previous raiding experience, I've cleared everything Pre-TBC except Naxxramas, and cleared up to 6/6 SSC and 3/4 TK in the expansion, having nearly reached Phase 5 on Kael'thas.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. Same as above

How important is loot to you? And why? Loot is a reward from your hard work as raiding, loot should be only placed first if you need gear to keep raiding.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? Yes, I agree with your policies. And yes, I will be prepared for every raid.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). Nearly 16 year old student from Portugal, love going to local LAN parties and overall playing games and hanging out.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? From a good friend of mine, and have no current expectations since I have been out in the cold for a month or two.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? Maybe Eilrion, but that's about it that I can remember.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? No, template is pretty much complete.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey Bluefalcon.

At the moment we are not bringing in any more prot warriors. We want to stick with the 2 solid warrior tanks we have at the moment and put priority on them instead of bringing in more members that there's really no room for.

So I am afraid that we will have to turn down your application.

Thanks for applying and good luck with your future raiding.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu

Bluefalcon Human Warrior *Declined*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: