Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleoma Affliction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cleoma

Cleoma Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Cleoma Affliction Warlock   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Character Cleoma/human/Warlock

Talent build 41/0/20.

Since i started playing a warlock i've always liked affliction, it offers multiple sources of damage and many different combinations depending on the foe, This spec allows me to use curses such as curse of shadow or elements and still be able to put 4 DoT's on my target, the points in destruction allow me to cast shadow bolts quicker improving my DPS as well giving me and others +20% to shadow damage (at least untill 2.4 patch).

Its main strength is a high rate of damage over prolonged fights, its main disadvantage is on short fights the spec provides lower DPS.

If something in my spec needs changing i am of course willing to alter it to suit the needs of the group.

My main has recently changed from a hunter to the warlock, I have been doing alot of PvP in order to get the season 1 gear as for warlocks the difference between Teir 4 and season 1 is not as large as with other classes, I have used gems to increase my shadow damage and to reach the +hit cap of 16%, all gems are of the best quality as well as the enchants and enhancements.

I can attend tuesday and sunday raids frequently, however thursdays i am usually working late and would not be home in time to start at the normal raid time any other days i am usually avaliable.

Before TBC came out i had completed Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Zul'Gurub and AQ20, since the expansion i have completed Karazhan, killed Gruul, gotten halfway through Zul'Aman killed several bosses in SSC and been as far as void Reaver in TK.

To start i was a member of IronFist and then Relentless which it was reformed into after losing a few people, since the expansion i have been raiding with my guild.

I've been playing a hunter for two years but recently Made the warlock and found that the potential for damage was far higher than on my previous main charecter, I wanted to change my main but the raid leaders were reluctant to allow me as my hunter was very well equiped, As a result I'm looking for a group that needs Warlocks .

Loot for me serves two purposes, first is to make my char look good, and second is to improve my performance in instances, i got over collecting epics just for the sake of having them when raiding in molten core, back then purple gear was much harder to come by, and i was more exited at the prospect of having epics.

I have no problem at all with your policies and fully understand the need to get the most out of the group you need to get the most out of each player.

I'm 28 from england, i live i an area of the midlands called stoke-on-trent and i work in retail, appart from WoW i enjoy playing on my Xbox 360, and with my friends we play pen and paper RP's such as exalted, vampire, D&D and a few other systems.

I was in game when i saw a member of your guild advertising for new members, i saw you were interested in affliction warlocks and thought i'd make an application, really i'd like to see more end game content than i have so far, i've been running around karazhan for a long time and would like to see more.

I dont think i've had the pleasure of meeting any of your guild up to date.

I would like to appologise for registering, i know the guide said not to but it kept winking at me in the banner when i first logged onto the sight and i was powerless to stop myself.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Hey Cleoma.

Nice application. We'll discuss your application among the officers, hopefully this weekend and get back to you as soon as it's done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Cleoma Affliction Warlock   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:41 am

Hi, your gear on armory look like your pvp-gear, could you switch to your pve gear so we canl have a chance to look at it. I would also like to know the reason why you are leaving Iron and wine?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cleoma

PostSubject: Re: Cleoma Affliction Warlock   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Sorry this weekend i've been around a friends and before I left I forgot to switch the gear over i'll change that so you can see my PvE equipment, however several items are PvP items even in this set because over the last year it was my hunter attending the raids and gathering Teir 4.

As for why i'm leaving, For most of the time since TBC came out we've been raiding karazhan, and Zul'Aman since it was released, we've had two aborted attempts to join with another guild to do 25 man raids but both times the other groups had problems getting enough people to fill up a raid so we've been stuck in 10 man raids for a while and i would like to see more endgame content than i have so far.

I have several level 70 characters so although my main will be joining you if i'm accepted i'll still be in contact with old friends while hopefully making new ones.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Cleoma Affliction Warlock   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:28 am

Invited.

Welcome Cleoma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleoma Affliction Warlock   Cleoma Affliction Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleoma Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1