Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazoo

Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue ) Empty
PostSubject: Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )   Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:29 am

Hello, I'm Lazo! Here's my info:

Lazo / Night Elf / Rogue

17 / 0 / 44

I chose this spec for PVP mostly, but it gives really good dps too, since you have a lot more AP than combat, but you still loose some damage from Adrenaline Rush and Blade Flurry etc.

I am willing to respec, if you want me to. I've played almost every spec you could imagine as a rogue, except for Mutilate. ( I have swords )

My gear is mostly AP and Crit based. ( Since I was a PVPer for a long time ) But I'm getting my hit rating up now, and doing PuGs to karazhan to get some epics there to get my AP / hit rating up too. I got several kara epics, some venge stuff and a few Gladiators. But attempting to replace those.

I can always raid on Friday and Saturday. But on weekdays I can't join every raid. I'll try to join as much raids as I can! Smile

I've been a raid guild leader myself ( Nothing further than Kara though ). And I've been in several PVE guilds. I know the strategies for everything in Kara / Gruul. And almost everything in SSC / TK. ( Checking those out these days )

I left my old guild to go for the PVP side of WoW. But I still prefer raiding, and looking for a nice place to do that. And I know Szardi and Alliramac out of Blood of the Elders. And they're very happy with the guild, so I thought I'd join too!

Loot is... well... not -really- important, since it's also just the raiding expirience that is fun. But if you get (almost) no loot, you can't progress. So it would be nice to get a few pieces here and there.

I agree with the policies, and i've downloaded the neccesairy addons ( and ventrilo ).

First of all. I'm 15. I know that your rules are 18+ and I respect that, but I see no reason why I can't join. I'm mature enough. ( People can also just make this story up, but I'm not gonna lie. ) I'm still in school and I live in Haarlem, Holland. I play soccer and I game often.

I've heard of BotE from Szardi and Alliramac, they're both in the guild and I thought I could make an apply too.

As I said, I know Szardi and Alliramac... and they know pretty much how I am so you can ask them.

I think I've said everything that was needed now. I just wanna say: I'm going for it a 100% if I get in!
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )   Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:57 am

Hi Lazoo

Thanks for your application, the leaders will look into it and respond to it as soon as possible

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )   Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:45 am

We sadly have to inform you that your apply has be turned down. The reason for that is that you do not reach the age criteria.

Thanks and good luck in your search for a guild.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )   Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application ( Lazo - Night Elf Rogue )
Page 1 of 1