Application - Tincan (Contains meat)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodelero

PostSubject: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 am

Character name/race/class
-Rodelero / Human / Warrior

Talent build, i.e. 12/5/44.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
-I choose this talent-build so that I would take as few damage as possible, but also to generate as much treath, as I can.
The strenght of this build is, that I very hard to kill but I generate as much treath as possible. Around 800-1000TPS

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
-I willing to respecc as necessary to Fury or MS. I also have decent gear for DPS, but prefer to protect.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
-I indeed have a plan behind my gear-setup. At first I wanted to gain the magical barrier of 490 Defence to become indestructable. When I reached that, I started to have over 500 Defence, which I
thought - was unnecessary so I started to collect stamina. Now my unbuffed HP is around 16400 so Im starting to collect more of Dodge and Parry simply cause I love em.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
- 3 nights per week and 1-2 at weekend. Depends.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
-Raid-experience is equal to my gear. SSC to Vashj. 1st boss in TK, Maggy/Gruul on farm. Current raid-guild is Enter the Void, which is dying.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
-As mentioned above. To be more specific the officers are passive, which have caused several key-members to leave guild.

How important is loot to you? And why?
-Loot is not really important to me. Only thing, I want is to enjoy the content of raid-dungeons and see new places.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
-I have no argument against Blood of the Elders' policies and I expect nothing less from anyone else either, but me to attend to raids and also come there with consumables.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
-Im just another guy, who goes to University and loves to hang out with friends in freetime and wow in the evenings.
I started to play wow almost as soon as it was released and I think it's the best game of it's genre.
Im from Finland and my hobbies are mainly sports, such as bicycling.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
-I heard about it one night in BWL, where I was with old familiar, called Derenidar. My only expectation from guild is good spirit and solid structure.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
-As mentioned above - Derenidar

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
-If it's worth mentioning, Im Engineer and Jewelcrafter.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:36 am

wtf?! hey! how come there's no mention of me on your app!? :p

anyway http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Rodelero

^_^

elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rodelero

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:49 am

Sorry Minika, but you're just a gnome. Seriously... Anyone know if it's possible to freeze some gear-set to armory, so it stays there even if you go for example into grinding gear?
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Suspect

Choose your next words carefull.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rodelero

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Sorry Minika. I didn't mean that! Please forgive me.. Im just used to it because in my previous guild we used to keep Gnome inside a cage and sacrifice it to Morogrimm before we started the fight.
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm

I love this guy... seriously he's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:29 pm

This name sounds so familiar.. but I can't place you anywhere in my mental map of people I've met..hmmm

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Rodelero

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:20 am

Sorry, but I dont remember your name at all. Maybe you have an alt, who has met me somewhere? Smile
Back to top Go down
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 am

I'm sorry to inform you that your apply has been turned down. The reason for that is that our warriorspots are full, so we can't take in an other warrior.

Thanks for applying and good luck in the future.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tincan (Contains meat)   

Back to top Go down

Application - Tincan (Contains meat)
Page 1 of 1