Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vipe Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V

Vipe Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Vipe Hunter Application   Vipe Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Character name: Vipe
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter

Talent build
41/20/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
I find Beast Master the ultimate dps spec for raiding and grinding

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Of course I have no objections

Comments regarding your gear setup
I find my gear setup works fine especially once fully raid buffed and with the proper pots and flasks however it could use a small tweak here and there with minor upgrades

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
The raid nights are no problem I can attend them all Smile

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, Kara, Gruul, Maggy, 3/6 ZA, 4/6 SSC, 1/4 TK, 1/5 Hyjal Summit.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
Guild Disbanded Sad

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is not important its all about the progression and working as a team, the loot is a goal once its been achieved and well earned

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes I agree that showing up for raid prior to start with all pots/flasks/food/ammo

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
My name is Steve I'm 36 years old from Edinburgh Scotland currently employed as Area Manager for my local ISP provider I play Wow at every opportunity I can Smile

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Voldzam approached me and after talking with each other he asked me to apply as for expectations well as the say the sky is the limit

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I believe Audacia has joined your ranks and I know Exquizett has also applied I hope they will put a good word in for me as they where from my previous guild Smile
Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I don’t believe so and I look forward to raiding with you guys soon pending approval J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vipe Hunter Application   Vipe Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Hi Vipe, Im a trial of one day so my opinion means not so much but I'm glad to say for whatever counts that you were our hunter class leader in ETV, I didnt know you all that well as we were only in the same guidl for 3-4 weeks however what I saw you are a nice guy and a skilled raider, with great attendance Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Vipe Hunter Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Nice application man. I'm gonna let the other officers check it out and we'll get back to you as soon as we've come to a decision.

Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Vipe Hunter Application   Vipe Hunter Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:10 am

Hi Vipe!

I know that you gotten this info ingame, but for everyones information have we invited you to the guild, gratz.

As all new members you will get the rank "trial" for the first weeks/raids until you have proven us that you can be counted on. Make sure that you sign up for atleast 2 raids per week and read up on the information on the forum.

Nice to have you onboard, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vipe Hunter Application   Vipe Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vipe Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1