Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allimina

PostSubject: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Name: Alliminaro
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

Talent build: 42/19/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses: I've used this build almost my entire raiding career, and it's pretty much never failed me yet (So I'm damned if it's gonna fail me now Razz). It's strengths and weaknesses? Well, I'd say that it's strengths are in it's strong healing capabilities and the points from the prot tree allow not only for the blessings array, but also so that if needed, I can be a healer to draw aggro when wanted, and at the same time, never even get close to drawing aggro when it's not, plus I use it to live longer for said occasions, and the imp. HoJ allow for the "Help" button should some form of tight situation arise (I'm used to them Razz)

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? Definately, infact, I'm packing a not bad (Not great either admittedly, but it's getting there) set of Tankadin gear.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? Well, I -always- put thought into everything, I look for what is going to be the biggest increase, or what is going to help the most in the cases of new gear, which sometimes will mean I may drop some +heal in favour of a piece with more +int, or visa versa depending on how I see needed, should I assess that it's required.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) With all honestly, all are pretty good.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community: Guild: Knights of Shadow(KoS)/Enter the Void(EtV) - I'll go from the top downwards:
Mount Hyjal - 1/5 - Rage Winterchill - EtV
Tempest Keep - 1/4 - Void Reaver (Although I know the tactics on A'lar and Solarian pretty well) - EtV
Serpentshrine Cavern - 4/6 - Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker, Fathom Lord Karathress (+ a near kill on Leothras, and I know the tactics there well) - EtV
Magtheridon's Lair - 1/1 - Magtheridon (Ofc Razz) - EtV
Gruul's Lair - 2/2 - High King Maulgar, Gruul the Dragonkiller - EtV and KoS
Zul'Aman - 2/6 - Nalorakk, Akil'zon - EtV and KoS
Karazhan - 12/12 - All (not worth naming really) - EtV and KoS

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community: It disbanded.

How important is loot to you? And why? Loot? Well, it's nice obviously, it's the only way to progression, but progression/Community/Guild > Loot any day for me, I honestly only came into raiding origanally to -see- the end game, the loot was the stuff on the side for me.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? Absolutely, I always aim to be prepared as best as I can! Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc): Age: 15, Nationality: British, I'm a man of many things, some would say I'm a fun guy, or atleast mildly derranged Razz If I didn't fail at all forms of instrument, I'd probably be a musician, but I'm not Very Happy

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? I'll give you the honest one, it was because of a man known only as Revoc who went "Hey, Alli, like, theres this guild called Blood of the Elders who have like, perfect raid times n stuff for you, and like loads of ex-EtV people have applied, Why ain't you?" and my reply was "What? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED SOONER! TO THE INTERWEBS!" and the rest, they say, is history Razz

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? I don't actually know tbh Razz Theres trialists n the likes from EtV I believe, but other than that I've no idea!

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? Not that I can think of... Nope... Nothing yet... Give it a few minutes... ... Nope, nothing.

Well, thats all I have to say, look forward to the reply Smile

/alli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Heya Alli, I'm so happy to see your application here...

I'm a trial so basically I have absolutely no sway in the matter but I woudl like to say that Alli has good gear, lots of skill and a great attitude

Good Luck in your application hun

Auda
Back to top Go down
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allimina

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:47 am

That link was there in spirit, honest <_< >_> >_< <_>
Back to top Go down
Allimina

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 am

Another thing, the Talent Build part is MEANT to say "42/19/0" not the .9 lark, dunno where that came from, I'm sure I put in /0 :/
Back to top Go down
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 am

Hi Allimina

Thanks for your application. Could you have you holygear equiped, and be unbuffed when you log off next time so we can see your gear.

/ELoff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allimina

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Sorry, yeah, will do Razz

Have had it on for over a week now, and the one time I forget to do it is the time people go to look at it *curses* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 pm

We're sadly not in a great need of another holy paladin at this moment. We are turning you down due to that and that you do not reach our age requirement.
We wish you good luck in your search for a guild

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro   

Back to top Go down

Holydin of Doom Application - Alliminaro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: