Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roland

PostSubject: Ossiris the huntard^^   Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:21 am

Character name/race/class

Ossiris/night-elf/hunter

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

0/47/14

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
well i think my talent built is very usefull for pve because i have loads of AP hoever i am so dumb withouth beast mastery in arena:/

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes i would be willing to respecc...i gues i don't mind

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My main concerns are agility>>>>AP and and brute AP followed by critical strike raiting.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Any day any night ...i'm yours^^

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I finished kara several times and gruul ofc got to last boss in ZA and to vash in SSC i was a member of Taste of Blood

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I left beacause i waited about 2 months for the guild and made no progress had other reasons as well(actualy had a very bad day) but those guys are still my friends and i keep in touch with most of them

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot represents for me a modality to get to the high end raids,to explore them and an emprovement of my skills and a token or reward to my work

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I agree i know what i must do for every raid

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am from romania i'm 16 year old i used to practice skateing (loads;)) karate for about 7 years and enjoy socialaising with other people and like to go out in the natture on the mountains or at the sea site and i enjoy makeing new friends...

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I meat a member in a heroic dungeon.I want to improve my skills and gear with the help you guys meat new people and progress to see the high end raids.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Well those that know me will probably give me a comment;)

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
your page was different then the others i wanted to apply on it really has the atmosphere of those ancient times of the game i think it really fits to your name.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Ossiris the huntard^^   Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Ossiris the huntard^^   Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi Ossiris

Thanks for applying to BotE. We will discuss you matter and get back to you as soon as possible.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Ossiris the huntard^^   Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 am

We have desided to turn your apply down due to your low age and lack of experience (compaired with our requirements). We which you luck in your search for another guild.

Best regards

Eloff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ossiris the huntard^^   

Back to top Go down

Ossiris the huntard^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: