Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto druid application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maldon

Resto druid application Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid application   Resto druid application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 am

Character name/race/class
Maldon / Night Elf / Druid

Talent build
8/11/42 (Somewhat PvP, I'll respecc if you like)

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
I was focusing on PvP'ing, so I had to specc in a PvP specc, though, now that I got my shoulders, I don't care what specc I am.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yup, I can be your boomkin, though I preffer healing, it's also what I'm best at!

Comments regarding your gear setup
I could use a bit more healing gear, as some parts of my gear may not be good enough for what you're raiding, but a few ZA's and that should be fixed - I guess.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All! I have no life so double the days and I'm still there every raid. WoW ftw! <- Yeah, I'm just gonna copy that.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
Raided everything but Naxx pre-tbc, and raided everything in TBC (Not sunwell) On my rogue - So I know the tactics atleast.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
Haven't had a guild for a while, cause of PvP

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is of course important, since it improves my char's performance in raids.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yep, seems fair.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm a 17 year old guy from Denmark, currently at HTX, I've no idea what that is in english, but either way I study computers. My hobbies are WoW, friends and what-ever I feel like doing :p

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I just asked for a PvE guild in Trade Smile
- My expectations are quite high, you seem like a great guild, with many achievements in short time.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Yakime.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I like drinking Squash, while playing Guitar Hero. My bed is also very soft and today I'm wearing a black shirt \o/
Back to top Go down
Eivör

Eivör

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application   Resto druid application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:43 am

Ooh, a Dane! Wee!! Laughing

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Maldon

And just for the record, HTX is sort of a science/engineering oriented high school. I don't even think there's a word for it in English...

- Eiv
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application   Resto druid application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Hello dear
Thank you for applying (my charm works every time...). The officers will have a talk as soon as possible and get back to you
cheers
/ Sedana

psst get that BT attunement rolling Wink
Back to top Go down
Maldon

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application   Resto druid application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 am

Yes, I'm working on the BT attunement

*cuddles up against Sedana* You could always help though! (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto druid application   Resto druid application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto druid application
Page 1 of 1