Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior

Go down 
+2
Eilrion
Eivör
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Before i Start...

Hello!!!

Character name/race/class Hugh, Sexy Human, Sexy Warrior

Talent build, i.e. 41 Fury 20 arms

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I am pretty much as dps as i can get i think!! I am pretty sure i have the optimal raid dps spec for a warrior, but still, chuck your comments my way. Weaknesses, i die... i need healing spells, and feign death, and to be able to slip into the shadows... oh, and totems... have i missed what i need?

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

I guess.... Obviously discuss things first, but not to sound to big headed, i have played warrior since the beta servers and think i know the warrior class prety well, but i am sure there are always people out there that know better than me.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Due to not regularly raiding, my main source of getting gear is through pvp, which has alot of +stam and not nearly enough +str, but i am slowly working on this whenever i get the chance to raid and i am lucky enough to be the only person needing. Still, i am gearing up where i can and even though i am in pvp gear, i like to think i can still chuck out the damage pretty good.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

At the moment... I can raid on all these nights....

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Hmmm, Where to start?
First started raiding with VOC, back in the days when i was a tank pre-tbc. This community died a slow drawn out death as many did when tbc was released. After TBC joined Nighthawks (a load of ex-Rebirth guys) but they then went quite hardcore and due to my job at the time i couldn't raid as much as they wanted, so ended up joining a couple of friends in Maiev (Galladan and Shaiza). This lot got to the point there was constant people leaving and no progress made, i beleive they aren't going anymore.... At the moment i am a friend to Chosen, so i get a little action but not as much as i would like, hence me applying here.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

Ah, think i just answered this above....

How important is loot to you? And why?

Loot is important to the community/guild, not the individual!!! Without the loot, progress cannot be made.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

I am super mega prepared man Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

Right, real name is Jamie, from England, 31 years old and newly married.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Whilst trying to get exalted with The Shattered Sun Offensive i saw an advertisement.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Shaiza i guess!!! Galladan if he still trolls the forums (he told me he has quit the game, i beleive he will be back...)

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Yes, There are no other men like Hugh, there is only Hugh Smile

Back to top Go down
Eivör

Eivör

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Talent build, i.e. 41 Fury 20 arms

Hmm, you're armory page says 17/44/0. I'm guessing a PvP build or something..? Dunno jack about warrior dps, so please don't laugh... jocolor

Anywho, here's the link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Hugh

- Eiv
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Ahh, yes, my bad.....

My memory sucks, i blame the beer.
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi,

We are first and foremost looking for a arms warrior so i was wondering how your experience as arms is, how your gear is for it and if you would be interested in raiding as arms?

The officers will discuss the application and get back to you as soon as a deciscion has been reached.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Maybe I missed it but I think you didn't told us about your raidexperience when it comes to were you have been. BotE does now mostly raid in MH and BT. Do you have any experience of those places?
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 am

*hugs Hugh* Another very good member of my old raiding community and a good friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 am

Hiya Shaiza! *wave*

Haven't been arms for a very long time, are you talking about the MS/Slam build btw? Once i get myself a decent 2 hander i can give it a go no probs.

As for raiding experience, havent been to MH or BT, but have killed everyone in SSC and TK apart from the end 2 bosses....

Hugh
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 am

Guest wrote:
Hiya Shaiza! *wave*

Haven't been arms for a very long time, are you talking about the MS/Slam build btw? Once i get myself a decent 2 hander i can give it a go no probs.

As for raiding experience, havent been to MH or BT, but have killed everyone in SSC and TK apart from the end 2 bosses....

Hugh

yep the splammer build, if we're to bring a DPS warrior it should be an arms/fury build because of BF *blood frenzy* increased 4% damage. fury is good yes but arms/fury benefits the raid than a normal fureh
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 am

arnt you a swordsmith? think i saw that in the armory, if so, just craft the vortex crafted 2H sword, would be second best weapon you can aquire outside of T6 dungeons (the one from Zul'jin being better).
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:40 am

*waves at Hugh* Hiya buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: .   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey Hugh, had hoped to catch you before logging off tonight but weren't able to.

Thanks for joining the raid in BT. We're gonna check the stats and discuss your performance and we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:14 am

Ok, no worries, just i think the wife was craving some attention....

Just to let you know, i don't think i did particularly well last night, not knowing the fights, not having time to look them up and what not, so sorry if i really cocked up somewhere :/

Anyway, even if i aint good enough, i would always be happy to make up your numbers if you are ever short, you seem like a good friendly bunch of people

Anyway,

/salute

Hugh
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:39 am

Err, Erm

/bump

Smile

Hugh
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: .   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey Hugh, sorry but you kinda fell in between loads of applications.

We're gonna have to say no at the moment, most due to the fact that we took in an arms warrior who is pushing a good amount above 1000+ dps on our raids and we really don't have the spots for too many warriors.

Your damage output was quite low, it's totally understandable being with a new group of people in a place you've never been before, but I think you might also need better gear and we've stopped doing T5 raids.

Thanks for applying and thanks for coming with us in Black Temple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:46 am

No worries, i totally understand Smile

Best of luck to all of you and hope you kill all the baddies your hearts can dream of.

Signing off,

Hugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior   Fury warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1