AuthorMessage
Ilinia

PostSubject: Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 am

Good day, Bloody elders. Smile

Character name/race/class
Ilinia / Night elf / Priestess.

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
18/0/43, Discipline/Holy/Shadow.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
As i like shadow priests, And played them for a while, I figured that this build was the best for me. I regain and support alot of mana, With improved VE, I support more mana for Paladin duo to there spritual attunment. I have a overall fine support DPS. Weakness would be that i can run out of mana at some point. But mana pots ftw, right? Smile

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes i will respecc. But i have no other gear than shadow. And yes i will discuss if needed.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I have puttet spell damage and spell hit highest. Crit and otherstuff, I dont find needed for a shadow priest.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I should be able to attend all nights.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Karazhan - Cleared.
Gruul - Cleared.
Maghteridon - Cleared.
Zul'Aman - Cleared.
Tempest Keep - Cleared.
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared.
Mount Hyjal - Cleared.
Black Temple - All up to Reliquary of Souls.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Outside raiding i was bored alot on my old server. I needed something more. I recently Changed server to argent dawn, Have a few friends playing here. And i enjoy roleplaying aswell.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is important for the guild. Not for me. But i enjoy a epic item every now and then.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes.
Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 19, Living in denmark, I love hanging out with friends and playing WoW. I also enjoy reading, and shopping (;

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Randomly browsing forums. Saw you had a good reputation, and a fast progress, something i would like to help and be a part of.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Maldon perhaps. He recognises me from a alt called ElayŠ Wink.
Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nah..That was pretty much everything i belive.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, Have a good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:17 am

Just wanna let you know that I've read your application and will bring it up for discussion with the other officers.

Regarding priests we are quite crowded at the moment. You do have a bigger chance to join as shadow than holy but if we'd choose to bring you in there might be competition for spots since our shadow priests are among the most active players in the guild. Just so you know and are prepared for that.

We'll get back to you in a while with an answer, please be patient since we have quite a lot of applications at the moment to process.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Ilinia

PostSubject: Re: Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:36 am

Sure, i'll wait Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Get her, please! *Bounces*

She's very nice, and I'm sure she'd fit with the rest of us *Nods*
If she's as good at raiding, as she is with RP, then she's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.   

Back to top Go down

Ilinia - Shadow priestess application.
Page 1 of 1