Chris

PostSubject: Goldhand the holy paladin.   Tue May 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Character name: Goldhand
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

Talent build
43/13/5

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build:
My talent build is Holy. The reason i have choosed this build is that i've got everything i need for healing specc+i got improved Wisdom, Improved might and i also have Kings.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
I will of course respec for good of the guild.

Comments regarding your gear setup:
My gear is like this: I've got 2 T4 healing items, other than that i got most healing gear from ZA. I've got all the T4 pices, but with the ZA Gear i get more healing, mana and critt in total. My current stats in healing gear is: 2006 bonus healing, 11.2k mana and 21.67% critt chance.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday): I can attend to Thursday and Sunday, but Tuesday i got work to around 21.00 so i wont be available untill i come online after i am done with my work.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community:
Lets see, my experience is like this: Karazhan: Cleared. Gruul's Lair: Cleared. Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared. SSC: 4/6 Means i have killed Hydross, Lurker, Tidewalker and Fathom-Lord Karathress. TK: 1/4 Means i have killed Void Reaver (Al' ar on 3%). I was in Enter the void with Audacia, we had some tries on Rage Winterchill, other than that i am not very experienced in Mount Hyjal. Black Temple is more or less unknowed for me.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community:
Well the main reason for leaving TBO ( The Burning orb ) is that the raids is no longer going on since we are having not enough signing up for raids, that means we have no 25 mans up going, and then it means leaving members each day.

How Important is loot yo you? And why?:
Well, ehh, loot is not so important to me to be honest, what think is important is having a nice time raiding with loot dropping and having fun with other guildies challenging the monsters with a good atitude Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And out expectations of being prapared for every raid?:
I do agree with your policies. Expectations for being prepaired for every raid is a need in my opinion.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?: Well, i didnt hear of BotE, but i've seen Audacia raiding with you each raiding night, and i miss to raid with her since she is an experienced raider. My expectations to the guild is having fun with raiding, mostly that but of course to do 25 man instances with focused players.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?:
I know Audacia will, she is a very nice player.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?:
Well, i can tell something about myself IRL: My name is Christian and i come from Norway, Trondheim. I am 18 years old and i am at the moment going to school to become an Carpenter.
Back to top Go down
Erektoor

PostSubject: link   Tue May 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Since we're in big need of a holy paladin with good gear we have decided to take you in on a trial period.

One of our officers will contact you in-game.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Goldhand the holy paladin.   Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Gratz mate.

Now try to work on your stamina, you need to have at least 10,000 hp (buffed) for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. That could mean resocketing and re-enchanting your gear with stamina instead of +healing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldhand the holy paladin.   

Back to top Go down

Goldhand the holy paladin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: