Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat Swords Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unexista

Combat Swords Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Combat Swords Rogue   Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:35 am

Character name/race/class
Unexista / Gnome / Rogue

Talent build
19/42/0 swords specc

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
I tried mutilate for some time, but was missing my Blade Flurry and Adrenaline Rush too much to stay Mutilate. With this build i have a better dmg output.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Sure I'm willing to respecc, dont think it will be needed but its no problem.

Comments regarding your gear setup:
For the moment i have one blue in my gear.. a trinket.
When i have shoulders tier4 i will switch head back to the my deathblow goggles i made with Engineering.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend every raid, no issue at all.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
Well I was in one raiding guild on this char, TBO (the burning orb).
I cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon.
4/6bosses Zul Aman and first 2 bosses SSC (Hydross & Lurker) and Void Reaver TK.
Spend little time in ZG and AQ20.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
TBO didnt have any 25man raids the past 2 weeks, loads of members left...as I want raid active..I decided to leave them...I meet some nice people in that guild ..too bad it has to end like this.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is nice to get but no very important, I think progress in the game is just as important.
For me a raid was succesfull when I enjoyed it, don't need loot for that.....loot is just a nice bonus to get when you are lucky.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes I read you policies, and agree with them...about the prepartions before raid....everybody should do it...makes a raid go alot easier.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
My real name is Enrico, i lived in Holland for the past 20years and am now 30years young.
First 10years of my life i spend in Germany, born in Berlin.
I work for an offshore company and buy almost everything those guys need on a Rig.
One of my biggest passions is Music, I listen to almost every style.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I seen your guildname come by some times and browsed it on the internet.
My expectations, well you guys raid and hopefully you have a place for me.
I just hope to find a group of dedicted people that love to work together and discover the big endgame raids.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Not that i know off....maybe i can put out a reward for people to vouch for me?? lets say 10g What a Face

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I love you all....really i do.
Back to top Go down
Erektoor

Erektoor

PostSubject: Re: Combat Swords Rogue   Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: hey   Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 am

Hey Unexista.

Your gear is on an acceptable level, although there are some obvious upgrades available from badges.

Your specc is in line with how a rogue combat swords specc is suppossed to be so I don't doubt that you know how to play your class.

But... rogue class is closed at the moment and will continue to be closed. We have 3 active rogues at the moment, most of the time we only bring two, which means we're rotating 2 of our rogues. I play rogue myself and have about a 90% attendance, I'm not rotated, it's a privilege I've given myself as guild leader Smile

So you see, we don't really have room for a fourth rogue at the moment. Maybe things will look different when Wotlk goes live, since you seem to have good knowledge of your class I would suggest you to keep an eye on us and if a spot would open up, contact us.

Thanks for applying and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Unexista

PostSubject: Re: Combat Swords Rogue   Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks for the quick reply.
Too bad the spots are taken, well good luck in your upcoming adventures and raids.
Bye bye,
Unexista
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Swords Rogue   Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Swords Rogue
Page 1 of 1