HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quarath

PostSubject: Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 am

Quarath Male Draenei Shaman

Talent build - 0/5/56 Restoration Mainly.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I think this is one of the best possible spec for restoration in Raids, I don't think it has some weakness compared to other classes options on talents, just like Druid, there is not much options to choose for them as well imo.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Well, why not, I would like to try other specs

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Well as a shammy, the most important things are haste rating (which I don't have atm), healing, mp5 afaik. my gear is kinda average since this is my alt char.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Interesting question tbh, yes BT requires like 9k or 10k+ HP. my quality is enough for BT and MH and even SW tbh while I'm not DPS or a tank. While I know all the bosses until M'uru, my survivability will be higher than normal I guess at least.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
No resistance gear at all... Only Mother requires resistance gear but hope HoD will be given by guildbank.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
yes Wink

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
not sure tbh, normally I play 7/7 in a week, but sometimes for progress I play with my hunter at SW. but nowadays it is kinda stucked means I will able to raid more than usual, which is about 3/7 a week

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Pre TBC - MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx Full
TBC - Karazhan/SSC/TK/HJ/BT Full, SWP 4/6

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
well I didnt leave any guild atm

How important is loot to you? And why?

The loots are not that important, I just want items to survival and make the raid up more than with my normal gears. While I just want to help and have fun with my shaman, loot is less priority.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Totally yes, I will try my best for raids for sure.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
My name is Oray, living in and from Turkey. I'm kinda computer geek, playing squash and jogging irl, and some piano experiences Wink working with a petroleum and natural gas regulation company.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
kinda random tbh. my expectation is some fun at raids, and have a great time while raiding with u and at guild chat Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
tbh I don't know anyone in the guild.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
yes I guess, I have another char (chars) at other server as Hunter. I have full experience in BT & MH, I just want to have some fun with my shaman, I will not do any major mistakes in raids for sure while I know every little boss in BT & HJ. u don't even have to explain anything about the bosses until Kil'jaeden. I think this is a big plus, but I will not able to raid 5-6/7, I will able to raid with u like 3/7 while my major object is to kill Kil'ajeden. I just want to play with my shaman in real raid, and I want to meet more ppl in that time and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 pm

We'll have to say no, your gear will require quite a lot of upgrades to get up to speed for what we demand of our raiders.

Second, we don't recruit alt. characters, we want people to really focus on their characters and be as active as possible in the guild.

Third, we have 2 shamans, both resto who are working on getting up to bt/mh standard and it would be a slap in the face to them if we were to recruit you.

So you'll have to find some other place for those fun times.

Thanks for applying and good luck.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Quarath

PostSubject: Re: Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:03 am

Ty for reply, gl in BT Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)   

Back to top Go down

Quarath - Shaman (Restoration)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: