Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend Application.

Go down 
+2
Celebrion
Eivör
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiya

Friend Application. Empty
PostSubject: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Hello Blood Of The Elders!

So to start with, it was some time since! I bet some of you is now wondering: wtflulz? To put it very simple, some of you know/knew me as Chleo, a silly healadin who messed things up, alltho that era came to an end, somewhat quick/drastic, call it what you like but thats past. If I return to this so called reallife.

My name is Jimmy, I live in a small town called Ljungby in the southern regions of Sweden. I work as a harness/electrical cabinett builder, mostly against heavy trucks. At my sparetime I usually plays wow but also tries to buy as many expansions to the real life game so many are toying with.

In wow by now I dont do to much, levelling this little female im applying with, others than that I mostly just slides around doing nothing. My experience in wow stretches a fair amount of time back, cant really say when I started playing but ive played pretty much alot. Ive done many things like clearing MC, ZG, BWL pre tbc, almost cleared SSC and The Eye (kael and vashj left) played up to RoS in BT and up to Archimonde in MH.

My first raiding days I saw in a community called Aga, thats where I came to clear MC, ZG and BWL. At tbc when I hit 70 I got into a community called Nightfall, after some time I came to leave cause of beeing somewhat of burned out as a healer. After a while I came to you, after some nagging here and there you came to open your arms for me, alltho the time I had here was awsome the healing duty was never to be the same as it were and I just got frustrated with it and nocked Chleo of the pole.

And now here I stand on your doorstep, looking for a place to warm myself up, a place where I have friends, a place where I have a fun time.

Character name/race/class

Raiya, Human Warlock Level 42

Talent build

Affliction 33/0/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Well first of all, I do toy around alot with builds to find some that suits me, with this one I can fairly easy do anything on my own, the strength with it is the more powerful DoT´s, weaknesses, well my pet cant hold aggro, I dont see any fat SB crits but I enjoy it atm anyway.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Yes ofcourse, Im always willing to test new things, first things first tho, I aint joining you raidingsquad atm, that would only be silly and I wouldnt play affliction in the beginning anyways, I would try out and destro/demo build first to get to know some such good aswell. But yes to answer your question properly yes im willing to do such things. *thumbs up*

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Well, ive been trying to get as much spelldmg in as possible, but lack of instancing have made that part hard, im currently at 42 spelldmg and 11 Hr and 6.66% Cr, however ive always been a spellhit fan for some reason so I always try as hard as I can to be hit capped before looking into other juicy stuffs!

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

Nope not really, at this point im only at 1.3k hp, I know.. but hey im working on it! *grin*

What resistance gear sets do you have?

None I can think of.. *rubs chin*

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

Nope

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)

Well if it someday comes to raiding I could raid pretty much anytime after work time, however as things are now I think I´ll have to answer none.. I think you understand Wink

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Clearance of:
MC
ZG
BWL
3/4 TK
5/6 SSC
5/9 BT
4/5 MH

Past communitys:
AGA
Nightfall
Blood Of The Elders

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

Well, I thought I was going to enjoy healing once again but I was wrong and it didnt make me feel good about it simply spoken.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Loot, ah yes you mean those fancy shiny epic pieces, well ofcourse loot are always important, it helps you on the way to glory and victory, but ive never been a complete lootwhore, I do pass for those who are in greater need, if someone really "wants" an item I sure do pass, I simply want as many happy faces as possible. Im here to play the game and have fun, dont have fun cause of the purplz. I know its a bot fuzzy..

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

I do have a policy for my own which is that I must come prepared for every raid, I thought that was obvious, ive seen people come without pots/flasks/fewd and shit and it makes me a bit gringy, we all spend our time infront of this can and we want to have as much fun as possible, I dont want "some" to pull the cargo for everyone, I see it as unacceptable to come unprepared.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

Bla bla bla... I refer to the text a bit further up, im to lazy to write at 5.17 in the morning.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

I heard about BotE first from Melony and Soklaes, and as stated ive been in the guild before. I know where I am, what I get when Im in the guild, suits me perfectly.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Pretty much the whole guild (some exceptions) alltho I dont know if im imba popular amongst all Wink

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

No not really, except I really need to go to bed now, you have to settle with this slim friend application, *yawns* poke me ingame if its anything that is unclear or whatever, Nighty Ya´ll!

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Eivör

Eivör

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Damn dude, what're you doing up this early?

Wait... What am I doing up this early..? *yawns, then hurries back to bed* Sleep

Anywho, good to hear from you again. Hope to see you in the guild again one of these days. Wink

- Eiv
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 am

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 am

Hmm who is Chleo, wasnt it Chloe??
Back to top Go down
Satanash

Satanash

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 am

Eloff wrote:

U smoke weed too much

http://bote.heavenforum.org/general-f12/steps-off-raiding-t493.htm
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Hahahaha laughed my ass off Eloff Razz
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 am

Satanash wrote:
Eloff wrote:

U smoke weed too much

Hehe, well Satanash you would have to have been in the healerchannel to get that joke ^^

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 am

Eloff wrote:
Satanash wrote:
Eloff wrote:

U smoke weed too much

Hehe, well Satanash you would have to have been in the healerchannel to get that joke ^^

Well, if you speak about healer channel, I wonder how you could remember at least wrong name. Usually you can't repeat one name correctly twice in a row Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Application.   Friend Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Application.
Page 1 of 1