Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riran - Protection Warrior

Go down 
+3
Nymphéas
Togusa
Gnomia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaky

Riran - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Hello Members and Officers of BotE and whoever else might read my application! Hope its a worthy reading

Character name/race/class
Riran Gnome Warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
8/5/48

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I've chosen my spec because back when I made my gnome I tought the idea of a tiny lil gnome tanking stuff 100 times his size would be so great. While I was leveling him and got to know him i really grew fond of tanking and thats pretty much why i'm still tanking with my gnome today.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes ofcourse, if You think I got something I need to change in my talentspec.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My current gear is gemmed and equibbed for maximum avoidance, leaving me with 93% in total, it was before I realized that Avoidance is first needed in Sunwell, and since I've been guildless for a while I haven't tanken the time to change some of the gems because, well. Solo'ing elites without getting hit is fun!

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Eventho I'm a avoidance warrior it still leaves me with 13.5k health unbuffed.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Wildguard NR stuff, leaves me with 12.6k hp and 274 NR.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes, even the 2min one

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
Noone of the mentioned days should be any problem, if not any RL stuff interfeers I should maintain a 100% attendance.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
PreTBC:
The Chosen: ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, BWL, half of Naxxramas and AQ40.

PostTBC:
Rising: Karazhan, ZA, Gruuls, Magtheridon, SSC and TK cleared except the last bosses in both

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I will put this very short because it does not concern everyone, seeing this is a public forum. A big issue with another player and a passive management led to me getting feed up and left, simply to not let it ruin my game anymore.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is not my biggest concern, heck i still use a BWL trinket *blushes* But, we all like loot and it does make progression easier.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, plain simple.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm a 21 year old boy from Denmark. For a living I repair cars such as Alfa Romeos and Volvo!
When im not playing wow I tend to play Call of Duty or watch Family Guy.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I saw a recruitment poster on Argent Dawn's forums hence I'm applying here. Seems like a fair amount of people and with the capability to see whats yet unseen before the next expansion arrives.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I dont think so, but I hope with time someone will! *smiles*

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Not really no, besides I hope my application was a worthy read and I'm hoping to hear from You!

Many regards
Riran

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Flaky

PostSubject: Armory!   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

I forgot to link my armory!

So here it is:

Back to top Go down
Flaky

PostSubject: ??   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Erh.. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 pm

AMG!!!!! RIRAN!!!!!

*tackles the gnome*

and yeah, you cant post armory links as guest Wink

EDIT: can also add that riran is a great ass-kicking gnome tank! We go waaaaaay back when a certain gnome tanked a dragon with 1 in weapon skill Wink
Back to top Go down
Togusa

Togusa

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:01 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Riran

there you go... and for love of god the BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flaky

PostSubject: !   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Gnomia! Feck, that moment haunts me! *cries*

And yes, the blue is terrible! Tought it was a tad more bright :/

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Please dont tackle the gnome, we have enough gnome tanks injured by that Basketball
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Flaky wrote:
Gnomia! Feck, that moment haunts me! *cries*

And yes, the blue is terrible! Tought it was a tad more bright :/

Sorry!

One of my best memories from BWL Very Happy

You died asap and just got the weapon from the first dragon. I so laughed my ass of Very Happy

But anyways, I vouch for you Very Happy it was sad to see you leave chosen even that I understood why Smile
Back to top Go down
Flaky

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Haha no worries Gnomia, I laughed so hard myself i nearly couldent tell on teamspeak why we wiped, And yet, it is one of my most beloved moments in wow, ever. Aaaand the old Chosen folks still remember it as it was yesterday despite it is soon two years ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:21 am

Wow! Another gnome tank. Let's take him. Would be the perfect pair to Minika Smile
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:45 am

<3 i love you already for rolling a gnome warrior and making him prot
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 am

Minika wrote:
<3 i love you already for rolling a gnome warrior and making him prot

Kneebiters, unite!
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Flaky

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 am

'noam tanks!

nuff said *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:51 am

Contact me in-game when you see me, either on this char or on Miritha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riran - Protection Warrior   Riran - Protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riran - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1