Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing Paladin Appl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izulthir

Healing Paladin Appl Empty
PostSubject: Healing Paladin Appl   Healing Paladin Appl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:23 am

Character name/race/class
Izulthir Human Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
I'm currently Pvp specced so my talents will change a little when in Pve.
But right now its 43/18/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Well, when im in pve spec and gear I try to maintain a good amount of crit and a good base Mp5, after that just upping healing.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Ofcourse, if they can give a set of pro/cons.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
As mentioned a little just before, I try to maintain a good amount of crit along with a solid base of Mp5, and after that pimping healing, so far it have been working great.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I'm fairly sure i can reach that in pve gear buffed, but if its a problem i got pvp gear that gives me 11k unbuffed.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
None.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes, the one with 2min cooldown

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
All of them shouldent be a problem unless RL stuff get in the way.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

PreTBC:
ZG, Onyxia, AQ20+40, MC, BWL, Naxxramas except Frostwyrm Lair.

PostTBC:
Karazhan, ZA, Gruul's, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH, 6/9BT, Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Due to heavy overtime working at my job over a period of several months the guildleader and I decided to stepd down from a raider to casual, now that I got time to play again on a serious note I heard from Riran You guys was recruiting and since me and Riran have played together since this game started I wanted to join the raidguild he was in. My previous raidguild was Rising and The Chosen

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is to me, what i think it should be to everyone. Better gear makes progression easier but, ones shouldent hog it and consider how big upgrades it is rather then just need need need

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, Its what i have been used to for years now pretty much, so it shouldent be a problem.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm a 20 year old male from Denmark. I live at home with my parent still, in the same town as Riran Razz, just waiting to finish off my education as a smith, just months to go and then its away from home! When I'm not playing wow i spend times with my buddies pretty much.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Riran told me about you last we was together.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I know Riran, as mentioned and If Gnomia can remember me, from The Chosen days Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Not really, hope you'll enjoy reading my application!

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Heya!   Healing Paladin Appl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 am

Heyy Izzu!

Heres yer armory link:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Izulthir

Good luck and I really hope You get in!
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Healing Paladin Appl   Healing Paladin Appl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Remember you? Of course I do Very Happy
To bad you aint gnome Razz
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Healing Paladin Appl   Healing Paladin Appl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Hello dear
Well you sound like a nice fella and since we do like couples and friend couples too Wink we've decided to take you in on trial
We will contact you ingame but if you see Sedana, Voldzam or Frenkie just poke us for an inv

See you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Paladin Appl   Healing Paladin Appl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Paladin Appl
Page 1 of 1