Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Seness - Enhancement Shaman application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seness

PostSubject: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 am

Character name/race/class
Seness - Draenei - Shaman

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
0-45-16

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I wanted to make an character with whom i can DPS myself and provide additional buffs for my party.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Elemental i wouldn't want to touch and don't have any gear for it, but Restoration i havecollected some gear on the past raids.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
i would love to try out the 4-set bonuses of tier4+tier6 on the same time but would need bracers and boots from SWP (something for own fun mostly Razz) but as the gear that i now have, it's probably my bad luck that i haven't gotten the drops what i'd wanted, but still i'd say i do my part in the raids. As for the trinket and the ring thought of replacing those.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
i have some gear that i can get bit more stamina for some fights that needs it buthaven't had much trouble so far with the amount i have.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Few pieces of shadow resistance gear, have to check once i get home from work... was it something like 245sr or something like that, can't remember for sure.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
I have the blue one, have bee doing some PvP to gather the honors for the epic one but it takes some time.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
The ''sunday from 15:00 (first pull) - 18:00'' might be bit troublesome but the other raidtimes fit perfectly.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Currently an member on The Flaming Ruby, but as it has gone for an 'raidbreak until WotLK' and i love to raid i need someplace to do so.
Cleared BT/MH. The Lurker Below,Morogrim Tidewalker and Fathom-Lord Karathress on SSC downed, haven't stepped to TK. Kalecgos and Brutallus downed at SWP few tries on Felmyst.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
copypaste for the lose... but, but... ''Currently an member on The Flaming Ruby, but as it has gone for an 'raidbreak until WotLK' and i love to raid i need someplace to do so.''

How important is loot to you? And why?
I'd like to think that loot is an reward of an succesful raid.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
24,5years old guy who lives in Finland. Work Mon-Fri from 06 to 15 game time... free time goes within the game doing something or idling Razz

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Was looking at the recuitment posts at WoW-EU Forums and noticed you.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Nope, sadly...

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Hmm, if there's anything you want to ask feel free to whisper ingame...
Back to top Go down
Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 am

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Seness

Question, are you leaving flaming ruby for good or do you just want to raid with us until wotlk and then go back to flaming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seness

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 am

It's still open that what i'll do when WotLK hit the stores. I've had thoughts of stopping raiding when it comes out but mind can change. If you guys/gals seem to be an good bunch of fellas why couldn't i stay with you? Well we will know more when WotLK comes out sometime next summer (or something...)
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 am

Heya
Thank you for your application. The officer team will have a discussion about it and reply to you here Smile
Sit tight and see you soon

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glalyn

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 am

Seness wrote:
Well we will know more when WotLK comes out sometime next summer (or something...)

Shun! Shun! Shun the non-believer!!

Guess it's semi-official that Wrath will hit the stores in 08 - around October, November, Decemberish...

Personally, I kinda hope for an X-mas release, as I have a nice long break to level up main and DK, then... rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Seness wrote:

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
24,5years old guy who lives in Finland. Work Mon-Fri from 06 to 15 game time... free time goes within the game doing something or idling Razz

Your toon is controlled by 24 x 5 year olds? Man, Michael Jackson would have a field day with you! Welcome to the boards all of you. *wink*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Celebrion wrote:
Seness wrote:

Your toon is controlled by 24 x 5 year olds? Man, Michael Jackson would have a field day with you! Welcome to the boards all of you. *wink*

I'm not sure about Michael Jackson but I must admit that Michael Selehov AKA Garantio is looking forward to your success Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyedea

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 am

Not an Officer or anything but being a former Enhance shaman, I was wondering can you keep up Totem Twisting for the melee?

(( agi/wf totem swapping )

As we tested it before an it's pretty damn useful Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seness

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 am

Haven't done it before but shouldn't be an problem... As what i checked it should be kinda easy to keep up... only thing that is he problem that when i put the WFtotem up and some of the melee'ers ain't on 40y radius from the totem before i put AGItotem up but, i'll have to see how it works... and the downside of it that my mana goes on theh boss battles for only that totemtwisting purpose as it's manadraining and drops my ownmade dps, but as i said i haven't done it so i don't kno how efficient it is for the other partymembers that is it that good to do... have to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Eyedea

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 am

Dont have to worry about mana with it, It's not that bad and to be honest you have many abilities to reduce mana costs to keep you up. Not to mention shamanistic rage every 2 mins is basically full mana again. Few Mana pots an you'll not even feel the difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 pm

We would like to have a talk with you in-game, contact me or Sedana.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Seness

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:39 am

Roger that, i'll be online Sunday afternoon so i'll contact then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seness - Enhancement Shaman application   

Back to top Go down

Seness - Enhancement Shaman application
Page 1 of 1