Share | 

ixisie holy priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ixisie

PostSubject: ixisie holy priest   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Character ixisie priest holy

Talent build, 14/47/00

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
i choose this build course i wasent sure to put the points in but now i do going to respecc to what i was used to

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
i will respecc if they want me to that is i dont mind

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
i love my gear went from 1665 healing to 1830 in 5 days and my gear is low but i can improve on it

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
hmm thats a good question i do have some pve gear not much tho

What resistance gear sets do you have?

i do not have any gear of that sort

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
i can attend to them if iam free thats on tuesday and thursday BTW

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. i was in shadow storm and order of justice

i been in full kara farmed gruuls farmed maggy farmed ssc 4 bosses and tk 3 bosses and za only seen 2 bosses tho !

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. wanted to see more and to experence

How important is loot to you? And why? loot comes second and progressing is first you get your gear while exploering!

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? i can come preperd i agree of that

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).iam 26 years of age living at home with parents thats a pain but getting a house soon thats a bonus i work 2 days a week thursdays and tuesdays normal working hours

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?i read the AD forums! thats how i heard of you and want to bring helaing and homour in !

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?no one can realy honest

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?not realy at this time!
Back to top Go down
Garantio

PostSubject: Re: ixisie holy priest   Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 am

Amory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ixisie

I'm not a leader so their opinion will be major to mine. I would say that your gear is quite too low for the moment. I suggest you work hard on Karazhan as you miss some items from there (like wand and rep. reward ring at least) and also you need a lot of badges to upgrade. I would suggest buying mace and pants and may be boots from new badge vendor, off-hand from old badge vendor and insert +10 spirit gems into your staff to wear it for fights when spirit works nice (like soloing or fights when you can run oom but still have chance for a short pause between casting).

Considering your spec, you have 3 talent points wasted for Holy Nova and Surge of Light. Consider moving them to max Empowered Healing which is very important for Gr. Heals with current +heal calculations.

And the last but not the least advice: read and understand this thread http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t23790-priest_holy_raiding_compendium_v2_wow-2_4_3_a/ It will help you a lot to stay in touch with holy priests' mechanics.

And good luck! Smile

Edit: Also you can wear second Lower City Prayerbook at least for fights when you don't run oom Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melony

PostSubject: Re: ixisie holy priest   Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 am

I'm sorry to say that we have decided to not bring in anymore priests at the moment.

Thanks for applying and good luck!

/Melony

PostSubject: Re: ixisie holy priest   

Back to top Go down

ixisie holy priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: