Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burzar

Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Empty
PostSubject: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Character name/race/class:
Burzar, Human Warrior.

Talent build:
Varies between (some stats may be inaccurate but you can see what pieces I wear)
Not that hawt, since I've primarily gathered dps gear. But it's pretty decent. Smile

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday):
Can attend raids all of the days mentioned.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community:
Started raiding in mid 2005 (i think, unsure Razz), did MC with TFR playing my warlock. Cleared everything up to Twins in AQ40 and some bosses in Naxx with him. The rerolled main to this character, cleared the content previously mentioned and then some more bosses in Naxx. Raided with this char in the start of TBC with gruul,mag, TK, SSC and such (ZA/KZ is a given :p), then I somehow ended up playing my rogue which I've cleared everything in TBC with up to Felmyst in Sunwell. Guess that pretty much sums it up.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
Still in TFR, but we've stopped our raiding so I'm looking for somewhere I can enjoy raids and stuff. Smile

How important is loot to you? And why?
*shrugs*
Always nice to get an upgrade resulting in more dps as pewpew spec/better survival as tank.
Hard content does require good equipment, and it's always good to meet such standards. Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Pretty much agree with all of it. Smile
And yes, I'm always prepared and ready to give my best in raids.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
25 years old, living in a little town called Rognan in northern Norway. (Around 100km south of Bodø if anyone knows where that is)
I'm currently a unemployed slob not doing much more during the days than gaming, hanging out with friends and such. Hoping to get a job soon though, gief moar money Razz

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Found your recruitment thread on AD forums, and hmm expectations..well I hope you're all a bunch of cool people to raid with. ^^

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Not that I can remember, I'm awfully bad with remembering names. >.<

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Well hmm, you might wonder about what I'll be doing when Wotlk comes regarding raids and stuff. Can only answer; No idea, too far into the future for me to know. Razz
But I can promise I'll give my best every raid if you give me the chance, I shall not rest untill I can kick a dead Kil'Jaeden in the head! xD

PS: I suck at writing applications so I apologize for the bad quality of it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Burzar

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Ack, my links which were supposed to be under "talent/gear" disappeared when I posted >.< [edit: seems I can't post links without removing some of the url? o.O]

Here they come:

Builds I use:
Fury: wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?tal=350030013020000000000000505000550501205311510000000000000000000000
Arms: wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?tal=050050213520105100210000505000500521203000000000000000000000000000
Prot: wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?tal=150003000000000000000000500000000000000000000055511033020103531351

Link to PvE arms gear: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Burzar (Fury is about the same, just some minor changes. And I use 2 Dragonstrikes, Exec. enchant on MH and Mongoose on OH.)

Link to tanking gear: ctprofiles.net/view_profile.ct?pid=233600

Comments on gear setup:
Well as improvements go I want more ap and crit. (Never enough! ^^) And more hit rating for the fury set. Otherwise im pretty content except for the fact that I _never_ get the damn "Shard of contempt" in heroic MgT, it seems I'm cursed when it comes to that one.
My tanking gear does need it's hp boosted quite a bit, but I think my avoidance is fairly good. And also not bad threat wise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 pm

links won't work for non registered members, anyways here is a link to the armory profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Burzar

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 pm

tsk tsk more rubies, i'll poke chidori if she can make a comic about this Smile

*grin*

Anyway we officers will have a talk and we will get back to you.

Kind regards Frenkie
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Hello
We have tried to reach you for days now without luck. It seems you aren't online that often
Back to top Go down
Burzar

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah sorry. :S It's been really hectic with rl stuff the past few weeks which have prevented me from playing much at all. :\
But I should be back to my "normal" gaming now ^_^

And to make it easier for you guys to reach me I'll give you the names of my other chars/alt's ;
Kyriath, Zahneth, Amarios, Tutela or Jark

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]   Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burzar [Multi purpose Raaawrior!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: