Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elem

PostSubject: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 am

Greetings, BoTE!

Character name/race/class
Elementalyze/Draenei/Shaman
Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
41/0/20
Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Cause it's basically the ''basic'' Elemental Spec, with a few changes that fits me atm, but altho, im ofc able to specc out of Concussion and into Elemental Warding 3/3 For the Excellent survival it gives, which is its current weakness atm for me. Strengths: It grants me the ''Must-haves'' of the Specc, like Elemental fury, Call of Thunder, Lightning Master, Lightning Overload, Elemental Precision, totem of Wrath, aswell as Clearcasting!

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes, of course, I'm always up for discussion, As in most cases, either of the people both earn from the gathered knowledge from the discussion.
And yes, I'd gladly respecc for the Guild. even got a Full Resto Kit that is on Par, if not even better then my Elemental gear Wink

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Currently focusing on Getting up my Spell Crit, as i sofar buffed up my Spelldamage quite abit, with still not having to dump the little Spellhit i need. (About 38-ish for Draenei i think it was)
If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
While my gear currently from what I've checked, i have about....9.6k-ish. with Elemental Warding, that is -10% elemental damage taken, and in Fights needing stamina, i can always eat a Blackened Sporefish (20 Stamina 8 mp5) Without having to loose too much, as 8 Mp5 is still something i can have atleast some use of compared to a 30 Stamina.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Currently, None, Altho, i do have Medallion of Karabor, and have all mats but the HoD's and a Crafter for the full Shackles Souls ''set'' and Night's End.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes, as its not a ''must'' for Winterchill, but a Big, big plus, and aswell a good saver when you get feared into Doomfires on Archimonde, if not even a must.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes, raid times and days are good enough. Possibly like one-two days off once in a while, but very rarely tbh, as i never miss an opportunity to raid!

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Raid experience.....Killed every single killable boss in Pre-tbc content available today except Atiesh. then, in Pretbc, All Tier 4 Content with Redemption, Aswell as full Zul'aman (As Resto and Elemental),then All Tier 5 Content but the End bosses with Redemption (As Resto).
Got some nights on Vashj, but missed all three nights we downed her. On Kael we got somed ays aswell, but i left Redemption the day before he went down for the first time. (See Lower section), Then 2/5 Mt.Hyjal/ 4/9 BT (Naj'entus, Supremus, Bloodboil and a 12% P3 wipe on RoS) with Rising.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
...First, Redemption, left due to a Misunderstanding with me not able to at that time match their times. Then, Rising, They didn't made raiding seem like fun. As Iridi said in her application i saw here, people actually did push down others to seem ''greater'', thus resulting in basically 3 groups: The ones that where close to the guildleader and officers, the silent people that barely said anything at all, and the people pushed down all the time. Due to that unfairtreatment of the pushed down people, i decided to leave.

How important is loot to you? And why?
As a collector of Sets, i see loot as something nice of course, even tho a Collector's Pick is more of a last shot before sharding an item, Altho as im not raiding to collect loot like that, i see it as something good, as it upgrades myself to be of more help to the others in the raid, aswell as others getting loot aids me in the long run. Altho, in some cases, Loot just splits people up, especially as people both need the loot, and greed takes over you. Loot have good and bad sides, but that's life and you should adapt to it and try to think for the best of the people around you before you let the greed take over.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, they are pretty standard for raiding guilds, and thus something i've done my best to adapt to, so no problem there. And Expectations:
Well, Everyone forgets a consumable once in a while, no problem with that, but ofc you should do your ultimate best to not forget.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Hm h...I'm Bob, 16 Year old Male from Sweden that usually spends my days inside, by my beloved Computer. Hobbies...Watching Sports and MTV?(No, not the horrible fail-shows, but the music-video's.) Or perhaps just playing games. *shrugs*
How did you hear about BotE and what are your expectations of the guild?
Well, before your summer break, i saw your guild tag basically anywhere, and I've seen forum recruiting, also on Various channels, and From Cloudius!
Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Probably Cloudius, he's the only one in the guild i currently know of (Maybe more, cant keep track of 'em all Wink )
Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nay not really. Altho, i do understand that you have a 18 year old Limit for obvious Reasons, altho, i still ask of you to treat me as one, as my avaiablility is about as much as one, aswell as my maturity when needed, which i will proove if needed.

Thank you for your time of reading this Application *bow*

Oh, and it seems i cannot link an Armory page, so could anyone please do that for me? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:55 am

Bob is an awesome name, and uncommon in sweden, so you might get a bonus for that one.

We'll discuss your application, please give us a couple of days and we'll get back to you.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Elem

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am

Righto, thanks for the swift reply *grins*
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 am

It's a forumtroll! hit it with a stick!

Heh nice application Elementalyze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elem

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am

Oh, and sorry for the double-post, but just relogged, as i saw my ''unfixed'' gear was on, should be up now with new gems/enchants, if not ssoon atleast. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Togusa

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Derenidar wrote:
It's a forumtroll! hit it with a stick!

Heh nice application Elementalyze.

made me laugh today Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:19 pm

TAR AND FEATHERS!!!!

BURN THE GOAT!!

oh wait? friends? hmm lets see what we can do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm

After having discussed our shaman situation at the moment we've come to the conclusion that we don't need another elemental shaman, however the situation might change later on.

We've also done an age exception recently and we've decided to not make it a habit.

Based on these two reasons we're rejecting your application.

Thanks for applying and good luck.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Elem

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Righto, Good luck with further prgoressing etc, and i hope you will have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs   

Back to top Go down

Elementalyze - The Elemental Shaman with many offspeccs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: