Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pally tank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 am

Aronis/Human/Paladin

Talent build, i.e. 0/51/10.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I've chosen this talent build because i love to tank, i don't consider any weaknesses or strengths that i've thought of with the specc.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Of course, if anybody has a problem with my talents then i am always willing to talk about it, and respecc for the guild, surely, got full holy gear so that wont be a problem.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
mostly randomly put together from badges and different raids.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Fully raid buffed without imp i got about 20k

What resistance gear sets do you have?
none so far, trying to get a hold of some shadow resi gear.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
no, i have the insignia, but have started pvping quite much now, so i will soon have that medallion.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
85% of the time i will be able to come on those days what i know.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
time for the memory to work Smile, Pretbc: i only played horde and raided ZG/MC/Ony/BWL. TBC: Kara/ZA/gruuls/Maggy/SSC/TK/MH up to Azgalor/BT up to Teron. Raid guilds/communitys: Brothers i arms, Dark Light, TBO, The shadowstalkers, Beyond Immortality on this server.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Because they have a "break" and well, now when were trying to start raiding again, people aint showing up..

How important is loot to you? And why?
The loot is not to important to me, but ofc it is important to, and well it's because i want to raid, that's the thing, i just want the raid though the loot to, but most important is the raid for me Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes i do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Age: 19 will be 20 now in november, Nationality: sweden, Hobbies: streetracing, fixing cars, going to partys, and ofc WOW Smile

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
were talking with a friend in flaming ruby and he told me you were looking for 1 tank so i talked to Sedana and she gave me the website, hmm well i dont have any special expectations about except that i want to raid with ya Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
i Think so, but im not 100% sure, i think a person i know abit is in BotE, he is called Iridi, but as i said, not sure.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Well, im a mostly happy guy Smile always like to joke around, have a hot temper though, but i never let that go out over others.

And i here you got a armory link even
and btw i miss 1-2% avoidance al of a sudden, didnt do that last week and i havent exchanged anything, waiting for an GM to answer me atm.
Back to top Go down
Iridi

Iridi

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 am

Welcome to the forums ! Smile
I vouch for this guy, always there when you need him
Back to top Go down
Chleo

Chleo

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 am

Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 am

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Aronis

Good Luck!

edit: damnit chleo
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:53 am

Thank you for your application, the leaders will check it out as soon as possible.

/Melony
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello
We would like that you'd contact and officer as soon as you can
Until then

/Sedana
Back to top Go down
Chleo

Chleo

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 am

Derenidar wrote:
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Aronis

Good Luck!

edit: damnit chleo

*flex* bounce
Back to top Go down
Dennis

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Hello there guys, i need to tell you that if you were going to offer me a trial i need to say no thank you even though i've applyed and improved a bit thanks to Minarva.

But i need a break, raiding since 2005 takes the energy out of ya and well... i feel it's time since i cant sleep at nights and feeling ill when im away from WoW so i really need to fix my life a bit.

So i hope you find a good tank soon.

Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pally tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally tank   pally tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pally tank
Page 1 of 1