Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanox

PostSubject: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:39 am

Character name/race/class

Kanox / Night Elf / Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

0/47/14

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Honestly.. ive talked with one of the MT in TFR, and its seems like a wise way to specc for tanking Smile

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Sure i would respecc if its for the good of the guild, but i dont think ive ever played resto/boomkin moore then a few times.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Well about my gear setup.. ive mostly talked to Ardantè. since i consider him a friend of mine. and the thought behind it is alot of stamina Wink ive reatched to goal of having over 40% dogde and uncrittable. But ofcourse im always up for some tips.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

The stamina shouldn`t be a problem Smile

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I dont have non actually. :S So thats something il have to work on Smile

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

2 out of 3 as it looks atm. Since im getting of at 20:00 at thursdays..and will be home around 20:20, 20:30.. if nothing happens on the way.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Pre TBC i had a shammy i raided with up to 4 bosses in Naxxramas or so. (Horde side)

In TBC, ive done KZ/ZA/Gruul/Magtheridon/some bosses in SSC/a couple in TK/ 3 in MH and first in BT.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

Well, i don`t really have a reason of leaving.. got asked to by Sedana. Since i wouldn`t leave TFR. But if i wanted to raid with you it requires that i leave TFR.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Well im not going to scream and shout if i dont get anything, Since im not that kinda guy. I rather pass for someone else who might need it better Smile but ofcourse its nice to upgrade Smile Since upgrading gear is kinda necessary if you are going to be able to progress further on. Its better for the whole raid to even out the equippment lvl.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Yes i do. tho i have to addmit im way faster learner when people explain stuff to me, then just sitting and reading. Since im not to good at that. il try my best. just so you know. Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

Im an easy going guy that is 25 years of age. Originally from Norway, but lived in Sweden for the last 18 years or so Wink
I live outside Malmö. I drive forklift at a company named Akzo Nobel. not the most glorious job, but its ok. my hobbies are playing some bowling, hanging out with friends, gf , WoW, and football Wink (watching that is) since i would probably not score alot of goals if i played.. Razz lol.
Writing this actually got me thinking of a personal add or something Razz sounded quite funney Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Got contacted by Sedana, and i heared it from Seness when he wrote in /g that he was going to raid with you Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

well not really, ive spoked a couple of times with Seness and Burzar. But i dont have any clue if they would vote for me Wink

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Not at this point Smile

Sorry for any bad spelling and stuff Smile
And thanks for reading Smile
Have a great time and feel free to poke me in game anytime:)

Best regards / Kanox
Back to top Go down
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanox

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 am

Hey ^^ and sorry about that mistake.. Very Happy thanks for linking it properly Wink
Back to top Go down
Eivör

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Kanox wrote:
Hey ^^ and sorry about that mistake.. Very Happy thanks for linking it properly Wink

No mistake on your part, you can't post links when you're not registered on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanox

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:31 pm

true Smile

well thanks for it anyway ^^ i hope you had a good raid tonight Smile i just got home myself ^^
Back to top Go down
Burzar

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 am

King Kanox get's my vote afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seness

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:01 am

Heey Very Happy more TFR members... we need more furry bears and cats Wink
Gief King Kanox!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Ok we're gonna try you out. You will however be limited to the first half of BT until you get some upgrades. We try to keep those with the best experience and gear for our push raids, apart from that it's all good!

So whisper me, Sedana, Frenkie or Melony for an invitation to the guild.

See ya

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Kanox

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:10 am

OK Smile sounds like a good plan and a great idea^^ i fully understand that ^^
And thanks alot for opportunity

// Kanox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Night Elf Druid