HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Antuis - *any specc* warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ant

PostSubject: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:27 am

Hello folks!
Good application is a written application.

Character name/race/class
Antuis, human, warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X
Fury: 17/44/0
Arms: 33/28/0
Prot: 8/5/48
Thats for PvE. Speccs can vary slightly though.
I personally prefer DPS role in PvE (particulary fury for its more damage output) unless i'm main tanking eh. I logged in fury gear so you are able to observe it in the Armory. Nonetheless, i absolutely don't mind other speccs/respeccs.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I've had enough time to play with every specc and tune it up to ultimately fit my style. The speccs, somehow, mostly look like those people recommend on forums with minor differences.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Sure thing.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Lately i adhere more to trust my intuition regarding my class [include AP-vs-Hit], i.e. having 218 hit rating added by [fury]talent is enough for big bosses. Not falling below 200 +hit, more points should definetly go for AP.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
The gear of any specc provides more than 10k.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Shadow, ...frost, nature, arcane are also somewhere in bank.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yep.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All of them. In case i'm not available due to RL on random day you'll be be informed well in advance.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
For the 3 years of dwelling in WoW i've been in 2 raiding teams: Seventh Flight (pre BC, the team i adore!), and Hooligans (post BC, my own passion, with all the best i could make for it).
We've reached Reliquary of Souls and then collapsed. All content up to 6/9 BT is familiar in practice, and the rest i have read about.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
1) Seventh Flight. Difficult to explain, i luv all its members, i was an officer in there, running 20 men raids pre BC. After expansion our GM retired from leading raids, which i guess was the reason i left since raids themselves weren't as fun without his charismatic presence. Upon leaving i decided to create a guild anew [Hooligans], to progress fast in 25-men and practise English.
2) Hooligans. So bright, and so nondurable! On our peak we actually managed a very decent score. But one major issue was pursuing us all the time - paucity of members, which led to having 16 people showing up for raids at most.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Was amazing for me to hear rumours that Hools' papa is grabbing all lewts. But i believe any who knows me a bit better won't take it serious. I enjoy the game for its capacity to provide team play. [imho they should not remove 40-men fun!]

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yesss... i know how that is important.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm russian. But no, i don't like to drink. My sphere of interests is finance. Leisure time is game and swimming pool with those awwsome russian girls!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Minarva the Living Legend has given a bright advertisement of BotE. The main reason and expectation for me is healthy atmosphere in raids, other than that, what is the game for?

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
The above-mentioned duude, nobody else though.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
How good is the weather in space?

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Dunno the answer for this.

Thanx for reading the application. For any additional question please ask here or in game. To contact me 24/7 bug Minarva, he knows my mobile.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:37 am

Hey man, we're gonna discuss your application among the officers and come with official reply asap.

However, I have to inform you of that we're quite full on warriors atm. One of our warriors, who have been gone for a while, has just come back from a long vacation. We really need to carefully look over our warrior situation before we can decide upon this.

Thanks for applying, we'll be back with a decision soon.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Ylve

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 pm

I would just like to say that I wholeheartedly support Antuis application! He's an well organised, knows his class through and through and is dedicated beyond what's healthy for him. He have made sure that 25+ people have been able to kill both Vasjh and Kael, as well as getting to 5/6 MH and 5/9 BT. It's his fault that I got my Hand of A'dal title and more SR epics than I need. Three tumbs up. Just mute him when he starts swearing in russian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minarva

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:53 pm

All I can say is this:

Blya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ylve

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Minarva wrote:
All I can say is this:

Blya.

Bladj
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:07 am

OMG! Ylve, I must admit that Minarva is more close to the correct spelling Smile By the way, keep in mind that Russian swears are far away from English/American and thus are considered very rude until you are totally sure that the person you're speaking to accepts that Smile

Antuis, good luck with your application! I've heard about you from Skirver and Athlau and never heard anything bad Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ylve

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:35 am

It's a word that's deeply accosiated with Antius among old hools Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Just spoke today with my friends who know Antuis, the people I fully trust, and they said that he's great. So if we have a place for another warrior, I vote YES Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:12 pm

Garantio wrote:
Just spoke today with my friends who know Antuis, the people I fully trust, and they said that he's great. So if we have a place for another warrior, I vote YES Smile

hehe i bet he is, no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi Antuis. I'm afraid we're gonna turn this application down. We have no room for any arms/fury warriors at the moment and we have just gotten Erektoor back from his looong summer break. Wether Erektoor will be tanking or dps is not set yet, but we at least want to give him a shot at getting back into the guild without too much competition.

If we get an open spot for a warrior we'll contact you before gathering the search party. If you don't hear from us, you are welcome to reapply or contact us when WotlK goes live, the situation might be completely different then, and we're always interested in new talent.

No brain button smasher extra ordinaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imbatron.nu
Ant

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 am

Thank you for the answer. I entirely understand the overpopulation contagion effect.
I will search a raiding team x-realm and doubt of staying on Argent Dawn.
Wish you all the best in conquering Arthas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antuis - *any specc* warrior   

Back to top Go down

Antuis - *any specc* warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: