Share | 

Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fells

PostSubject: Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:19 am

Character Fells/Human/Priest

Talent build, 23/38/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I have shose this specc for its good for me and others. (Then I mean on disc) I have Improwed Divine Spirit (Good for enyone that have Spelldamage or Healing) (Gives 10% OF the spirit you have to get you Spelldamage or healing). I dont see eny weakenesses whit that.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes I can but then you need to give me a good Shadow specc and I need gear for it that i dont have rioght now, I have some gear but its blue and not so good. But I have a Mage I can come whit if you need DPS sometimes. (Good geared around 1150 spelldamage)

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I have take this for I have good healing and MP5, all thats I need. Some of the gear I maybe dont have fond better but I am happy whit my gear. Smile

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I am trying to get a PVP stuff to get up the HP, But if I have Blood Pact I get it but like I sayed, I will get it asap.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I dont have eny resistance gear at all, sorry. But I can do it if I need to get it, I will try to get it enyway. Smile
Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I think I can come all days. Some days I maybe have much whit the school but 90% of all raids I should be enable.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have done Karazhan, Zul´aman 4 bosses, Maggy and gruul ofc, SSC (5 bosses), TK (Only 1 boss), MH (The 3rd boss) In BT (2 bosses).

I have been trailing in Beyond Immortality. (Raid community).

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I was trailing there and the class leader sayd to me that my trail was over and she needed to wait for one more priest and take one of us, But then Beyond Immortality take a little raid break and then the class leader tells me that I needed to do my Trail again. And I think thats not need, for the Class leader know what I goes for.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Its not so important but I want better gear, yes. I want to get some friends and learn to know people. Why I want to get loot is to get better gear but like I sayd befor I am here to get friends. Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes I am agree whit that.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
My name is Johan Wiberg and I am 17 years old and live in sweden. I like to sit at the computer and be whit my girlfriend and friends.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I was doing Durnholde whit one of your members, He was on an alt then and dont know hes Guild Name. But the name of that char was Reígn. He sayd the guild have humor and are friendly.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No I dont but I have a friend that trailing for you or have trailing, Dont know what he do now. But hes name is Aronis a Paladin tank.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Hmm... Yes maybe one thing, My armory link so you se my gear and bonus healing and stuff you maybe want to know ( Here it is ) Good question to learn to know me a bit and so. Smile Even if you dont get me on trail, I will just say that I think you guys/girls are a nice guild and Hope you go long Smile And take care. /All my love Fells

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Minika

PostSubject: Re: Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)   Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sedana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 am

Hello Fells
The officers have decided not to take you in on trial. Atm we are pushing our raiding and we don't have time to gear people up.
Feel free to reapply if your gear improves but do check where our raiding priests gear lvl is at first.
We wish you good luck

/Sedana and the rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fells

PostSubject: Re: Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

Okey thx for your time! Very Happy Good luck whit your raiding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)   

Back to top Go down

Application Human Priest (Disc/holy)
Page 1 of 1