Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Hagarth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hag

Application for Hagarth Empty
PostSubject: Application for Hagarth   Application for Hagarth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Character name/race/class -
Hagarth/Dwarf/warrior

Talent build-
My talent build is a little odd atm as i have been doing alot of PVP to earn some gear for WOTLK - my spec has always been prot and at lvl 80 ( or sooner if needed) will be back to Protection.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
If and Class leader or experianced member has any input to improve the spec it would be most welcome.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
As arms spec atm my gear is largely Crit based, i will ofc make sure im hit capped and any changes to my gear i will work on.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I'm about 11,100 hp unbuffed.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I have no res sets atm - i will try to find a shadows set for BT.

Do you have your level 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
3 nights a week is perfect. I come from a background of raiding 5-6 nights per week.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Most pre tbc content upto and into BWL,all TBC raid content cleared up to and including Felmyst in SWP.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I was the guild leader of our guild on Moonglade ( EU). my RL circumstances changed and i could no longer play WoW so the guild folded, i left wow for a few months and have recently return.
I went onto Kil-rogg ( omg pls dont bring back the memories) with a group of friends and joined a guild called Tre Kroner, "we" decided that not being on an RP server was not for us and people with names like Istabyou i really will not miss

How important is loot to you? And why?
Ok Please dont ask Malooki this Question as he will not get in guild ( sorry Mal)
Loot i feel is important for any guild, Loot = Boss kills etc ,however loot for an individual is no were near as important as the boss kill. my thoughts and the mentality i gave to all my guild (except mal) was IF you work hard to kill a boss then loot will come in time.

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
yes i do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im 29 years old - about 30 years younger than Kins Twisted Evil , i become a father last year to a wonderfull baby Girl called Sophie. Im from London England. hobbies Inc motorbikes (superbikes)

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Kins told me about BotE and explained you were all a nice bunch, he told me i had to go fill it in, ok bad joke, but he did make me

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Its very important that that myself and my fellow cast aways stick together as we have been through so much over the past few months. As such I not only offer you my friendship but the friendship of 2 other splendid fellows (I can assure you that they don’t talk as much as me).

This last question was filled in by kins but i coouldnt answer it any better.

I look forward to hearing from you guys
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Application for Hagarth   Application for Hagarth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Hag wrote:
Character name/race/class -

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im 29 years old - about 30 years younger than Kins Twisted Evil , i become a father last year to a wonderfull baby Girl called Sophie. Im from London England.

hell yeh! i r london to!

well anyway, hey hey! several of the BoTE members are from MG as well, including me, horde though.
good luck with the app!
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Application for Hagarth   Application for Hagarth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm

and there is number 3.

awaiting you to be online tomorrow for invites during the day, if not in the evening, check if we are in BT, if not that would be a good time.

i'll check for the forum rights.

Frenk.
Back to top Go down
Erektoor

Erektoor

PostSubject: Re: Application for Hagarth   Application for Hagarth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 am

Dwarf Warrior \o/

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Hagarth   Application for Hagarth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Hagarth
Page 1 of 1