Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xúyer

Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue   Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Character name/race/class : Xúyer is the name / Nightelf is the race / Rogue is the class

Talent build : 10/51/0 combat specced, and have nearly always been.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses : I took combat spec since it's the only right spec for a rogue and since it's the best for pve and i have always been combat. The weakness about combat is that you can't really use it for anything else than pve.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? Always, i'll do anything for a guild's best!

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? My gear has taken time to compare since a rogue needs huge amount of Hit rating and Attack Power to keep up, but my gear is thought before putted together.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above? I do got the gear to get more than 11.000 health if needed, but i don't hope it is. Just ask and i show!

What resistance gear sets do you have? Nothing right now since im guildless and got nothing i need the resistance gear for, and a rogue ofc got CoS, but since it got a 1min CD then i guess i would get the resistance gear if needed.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance? I do and i use it ALOT right now.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) Im able to be on each raid if you want me there!

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. 4/9 BT and 4/5 MH just needing Vashj and Kael in TK / SSC then it's there!

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. I got kicked from my last guild (The List) since i wrote an apply to Redemption, and that have been a big mistake.

How important is loot to you? And why? Loot aint important for me, i'll give those who needs it more before needing myself! And because im friendly and nice!

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid? I do i do!

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). Well, i know i don't got the minimum age on 18 but i can still focus like one on that age and i know how to play my char (Im 15, 16 the 21/1). Im from denmark and im working right now when im not at school or at home. Ask if you wanna know more!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? Well, i saw many guildmembers from BotE and i saw they kept getting better and better geared so i thought that i could try and see if i were lucky.! Well, i don't really expect the biggest thing out over the normal from the guild and hoping someone atleast says hi or something even tho im not getting in.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? Nop, not really so im only trying the best of luck! Atleast im hoping that someone will "vote" for me

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? Nop, not really! Hi from Xúyer and hoping you answer fast! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue   Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum.

We have decided to decline your application friend. We are not looking for any more rogues at this time nor are we looking for any more rogues for WOTLK.

Thanks for applying and best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Xúyer

PostSubject: Re: Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue   Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Thanks for the fast answer and i accept it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue   Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xúyer - 70 Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1