gryam1

PostSubject: Gryam, 70 Paladin   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Character name/race/class

Name : Gryam
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Retribution : 0/5/56

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Basically I am specced retribution because I recently hit 70, I found it as the easiest leveling spec, for solo grinding. I am not specced for raiding as I do not intend to raid in the burning crusade as I have very little time to gear up, with almost no point to it.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Well I am applying to the guild as a raider for Wotlk , by level 80 I will spec in any tree the guild and officers see fit, I have experiance playing a Protection paladin and a holy paladin alike. I am more than willing to respec to what ever is needed Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
There isnt really anything to say about my gear as it is frankly rubbish :p , I hit 70 litrally 2 days ago.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

No, Explained above.

What resistance gear sets do you have?

None.
Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

No but I can get that one easy enough.
How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend all of these in WOTLK and most of them now if direly needed.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I recently transfered this character here to be my main in WOTLK, to play with Kinsalae and Malooki, I knew them from my old raiding guild on moonglade EU at which I served Druid class leader for a spell on my main back then, we raided:
All of ZA
Gruul Clear
Maggy Clear
3/4 Tk
5/6 SSC with attempts on Vashj
4/5 MH
and 4/9 Black temple

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

I left because it disbanded, all people all went there serperate paths.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is of minor importance to me, I play this game for fun not to run around in shinies, I'm not going to lie I do enjoy getting loot, but then again; who doesn't ? Razz

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Fully.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard from BotE from Kins and Malooki, I heard that it is a friendly guild that you can be settled and have fun in.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Kinsalae and Malooki Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Once more this application is for Lich king, so I hope you dont see my gear as a problem atm, I will be leveling to 80 fast with this character as my main by a long shot, I will dedicate myself to the guild and help out as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kins

PostSubject: good luck   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Hello old friend,

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your application.

As Gryam said we were part of the same guild back on Moonglade and we had some super fun times so its great to see him over on this server.

Although im still new to the guild i would like to say that im sure he would make a good addition to the guild and he gets my vote cheers

Speak in game soon mate,

Kin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gryam1

PostSubject: Sorry   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Sorry I missed a question , *is a idiot specially when tired Razz *

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

I'm Called Jonny and im from the UK, Geordie infact, I'm 17 and my main hobby is PC gaming although I do follow some sports such as football. lol!
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Gryam, 70 Paladin   Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your application Mr Paladin.

We will discuss your application and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gryam1

PostSubject: :)   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 pm

okay thanks, I look forward you hearing from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryam, 70 Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Gryam, 70 Paladin
Page 1 of 1