Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application on a open spot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alimoe

Application on a open spot. Empty
PostSubject: Application on a open spot.   Application on a open spot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Character name/race/class : Alimoe - Dwarf - Paladin

Talent build, i.e. 41/20/0.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.: Well i love to heal really, before this toon i had a shaman, which was full restoration to, i just dont like to do dps, healing is my thing. hmmm the good thing about the spec is that im able to heal just as good as anyone ellse plus i can take a bit of extra damage on the side i guess.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? : Yes ofc.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? hmmm, im kinda trying to get gear with mp5, but i gotta admit that moste of the gear is simply there becus it was better.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) : Thursday, Sunday, not sure about tuesday, since i just started my basketball practise again.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. Only been to karazhan so far, i havent been in more than one guild so far, the reson i left it was becus of lack of communication.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.: lack of communication.

How important is loot to you? And why? : Not to important really, ofc i want some gear at some point, but i got lt like this, fun before loot tbh.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? : Yes fully.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). My name is Daniel and im from Denmark, im 19 (turning 20 april the 5th). well besides playing this game, my real passion is Basketball, that's my life....World Of Warcraft and Basketball, like heaven Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? : Well in fact i dident know the guild to well, i got a tell from a person from it Smile, my expectations hmmm, not sure really, fun fun and more fun.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?: No sir.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?: No, that about covers it.
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Application on a open spot.   Application on a open spot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:40 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Alimoe

Gear is not bad, although you could defenatly improve with some badge gear.
I'll have a talk and we'll get back to you, sit tight!
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Application on a open spot.   Application on a open spot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:57 am

It's 5 to 15 and the raid starts now and I'm kinda wondering where you went Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application on a open spot.   Application on a open spot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application on a open spot.
Page 1 of 1