Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow priest apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roxanne

Shadow priest apply. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest apply.   Shadow priest apply. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Character name/race/class: Roxanné, Human, SPriest.

Talent build: 10/0/51 (Shadow)

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses: i love shadow and it's strenght is mana battery, hmm.. weakness.. dunno really.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?: yes i can respecc, but i have no healing gear, but i can respecc shadow build.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday): i play those days to 22:00-22:30 o'clock.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community: i've raided whit "The Chapter of Mercy", i have done Gruul and karazhan.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community: because i want to get somewere.

How important is loot to you? And why?: the loot isn't the most important for me, but it's fun to get some new items, i like to raid.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?: yes i do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). i am a 15 years old boy that lives in Sweden, Linköping. i play fotball and wow Very Happy

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?: in trade, elirion requrited shadow priest and resto druids.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?: maybe Shusai.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? nah

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply.   Shadow priest apply. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:54 am

Weakness's; You generate alot of agro, your dottiming and spellrotation has to be high class to actually do some damage, spellhit rating is something to consider.

For as far as your application goes, we are gonna have a discussion about it to see what we can come up with so sit tight.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply.   Shadow priest apply. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Thanks for your application, and sorry for our delay in responding.

We have desided to turn your apply down. The reason for that is that you do not reach the criterion on age and the time you are able to raid.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply.   Shadow priest apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest apply.
Page 1 of 1