Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winterheart - Shadow Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterhe

Winterheart - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 am

Character name/race/class

Winterheart, Dwarf, Priest (Shadow Spec)

Talent build

14 / 0 / 47

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I have spent points in Disciple primarily to get Inner Focus and Meditation for mana regeneration, and carefully selected talents from the shadow tree for max +damage and shadow stacking (i.e. Misery and Shadow Power). I think my build's main strength is the good combination of dis and shadow.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Of course, I have pre-TBC experience in healing and would be willing to change back if necessary. I'm always willing to listen to people with more experience than me, and act upon their advice.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

I have the frozen shadoweave set (every SP I have ever talked to recommended it) and spellstrike set for +damage, with gems socketed for +hit rating and +dmg.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

Usually all three.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Pre-TBC ZA, AQ20, MC, Onyxia. Post-TBC Karazhan and Gruul with the now defunct raiding community Dalaran Irregulars.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

DI is now defunct due to lack of interest from members.

How important is loot to you? And why?

I would be lying if I said loot doesn't matter to me at all - it's always nice to come away from a raid with a nice new staff or robe, but my main focus in WoW is people, and teamwork. Nothing compares to downing a boss for the first time with a group of people you get along and work well with.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

I do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

I'm 22 year old student from Scotland, currently studying computer game graphics and web development (I hope to make games one day). I love football (playing and watching) and spending time with my gf and mates.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

I heard about BotE from my guildmaster Juvecu, who recommended I apply. I would want to be part of a nice group of people, who can have a laugh, and work towards something positive.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Off the top of my head, no.
Back to top Go down
Winterhe

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:34 am

On second thoughts, I have raided with Voldzam in DI Smile
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:45 am

Hi mate!

You might remember me in Silver Dragons Smile Haven't raided with you but I think we've been together in some 5-mans. So if anyone here cares of my vote, it's "yes" Smile
Back to top Go down
Winterhe

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:49 am

Hey Garantio, sure I remember you mate! Thanks for the vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: ..   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:16 am

Hey mate. Nice to see you applying. Shadow priests are not a class/specc we have loads of so it might be of interest to us.

I'm gonna talk to the other officers and we'll get back to you.

Nice application!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 pm

We have desided to take you in. Poke me, Voldzam, Elirion, Sedana and hm is there any other officer...yea Frankie ingame for an invite. Welcome!

As all other new people you will have to pass a trial to get to a full membership and raidstatus, so it's now up to you to prove yourself in raids. If you haven't got groupcalender yet do so, sign up for raids, be sure to come prepared, and study boss tactics. Your dps will be supervised by us so try to adjust you gear, spec, enchants and bring food,flasks to squeeze out as much dps as possible.

/Eloff

Last edited by Eloff on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:58 am

Frenkie, otherwise you search forever...
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 am

Computer graphics/web dev student ey?

We need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterheart - Shadow Priest   Winterheart - Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winterheart - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1