Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thidus

Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage   Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:36 am

Character name/race/class
Thidus , Human Mage

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
47 / 14 / 0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Well i took arcane spec first of all because i really loves it and mostly because i got the set bonus of 2x T5, it does some great damage and it makes lesser agro then a firemage because of the dots from it

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Yeah offcourse, im always open for some advice

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Well as an Arcane mage you don't really need that much spellhit then a firemage so i am mostly going for spelldamage

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

Well normaly i am availeble for all those days. But my brother is going to Univ and somethimes he needs the comp in the evening but not much

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
- BDS or Blackrock Diving School , cleared everything up to Vash in SSC and only VR with them
- Ever Dark , didn't see much with them. But pokes Al'ar and Astromancer in The Eye so know most of the tactics from those.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
- BDS : i stopped playing wow for 5 months so it was normaly that i shouldn't be in the guild anymore.
- Ever Dark : the raidlead was crap.

How important is loot to you? And why?

- Not that important. Well it's always nice to get some loot, but to get it you need to work for it.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yups readed it.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Well my name is David Van Broeck. i live in Belgium and im dutch.
I do as work laying electricity for heating and cooling machines shortly know as HVAC
Hobby's are basketball and listening to music

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Well i heard about it because i saw someone in general chat saying that you where recruiting for Mages.
And my expectations from the guild are just helpfull and friendly people.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Not that i know.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Well atm im a frostmage because i do some pvp now and then. so if you look on armory i will probaply be in PvP but will log out in my raidgear.
Also i have an alt named Mangorn he is a lvl 70 DPS warrior so if im not on Thidus i mostly will be on him.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage   Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 pm

nice application, welcome in to BotE on a trial.
Back to top Go down

Thidus lvl 70 arcane mage
Page 1 of 1