Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raerlin - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raerlin

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Raerlin - Mage   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:53 am

Character name/race/class – Raerlin, human - mage

Talent build, i.e.
10/48/3 - Fire

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I’m PvE player and this is PvE build. Points are spent to maximize DPS, reducte enemy resistance and to save as much mana as possible.
Advantage: High DPS
Disadvantage: I’m vulnereable to death

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

I’m open for advices. However, I have got spellfire set and respect for frost may be problem.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Gear is set to have possibly high crit rating, gems are for spell hit and damage.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

I’m able almost everyday during week. However some Saturdays may be problem because I’m student in weekends school and I’m sleeping in hotel then.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. I was member of Hooligans and I’ve done whole Karazhan and Gruul’s Lair with them.

I had to leave because I’m not able to raid weekends about 3PM

How important is loot to you? And why? So, loot is important.

I think everyone wants to improve gear. But my priority is to get experience and to have a fun while raids.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Of course I do. I’m always prepared for raids. I use flasks, food, oils etc.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

My name is Marcin and I’m 24. I live in Poland. In my spare time I like to.. play WoW of course RPG games like Warhammer, AD&D, football. I’m also a guitarist in rock band.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

My friend told my about BotE. I expecting that I’ll be part of guild that make a progress.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Unfortunetly I don’t know anyone.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Here is my armory link:

I use Bongos (to improve interface - to have needed abilities as close as possible in different situations), Mage eye (to have CC under controle), Omen, Decursive, Big Wings and some less important addons.

Thanks for reading this apply… I know that your mage slot is closed. But if you someday need a mage, let me know
Back to top Go down
Raerlin

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: mistakes   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:59 am

Instead of "?" should be smiles... Smile
Back to top Go down

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raerlin - Mage   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:24 am

Well I'm not yet in guild but I think I'll just say that this dude can do some nice dps. We were in Kara some times and in Heroic MgT. Nice guy. Gieff him ! :>
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raerlin - Mage   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi Raerlin

Thanks for you apply, the leaders will look into it, discuss it, and get back to you after that.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: .   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Since I'm a bit lazy tonight I will copy paste this reply from the other mage application

Thing is when it comes to mages, we have asked an old friend to join, who recently came back to the game and we are awaiting his reply, so until then we won't invite any mages but we'll of course take applications, they will just be put on hold until we've received a reply from our friend.

We'll give you a straight answer as soon as we know more about the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raerlin - Mage   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Hello and sorry for the late reply
We will have to turn your application down due to our mage spots being full at the moment.
Please feel free to reapply if we get an open spot
Have fun and good luck

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raerlin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raerlin - Mage   Raerlin - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raerlin - Mage
Page 1 of 1