Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audacia

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Character name/race/class:
Audacia
Human
Paladin

Talent build, i.e.48/13/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Maximise healing in temrs of crit, pure helaing and MP5, maximise buffs (hence the 13 in prot not cos i need more armour but cos i believe in 25 man raid having all pally buff is of benefit and kings is a very nice buff) I can discuss in more detail if needed?

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Yes ofc I have 90% epic tank set and soem nice retir stuff too - i levelled as retri

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

I try to balance crit, + helaing and MP5 for maximal 25 man performance - I try very hard not to OOM though my current gear does focus on helaing + rather than MP5 so I use more in the way of mana pots, dark runes and anything else at my disposal to ensure i always have mana to do my job, im not a dmg/helaing meter whore but I do like

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

I work 2 lates per week unless Im unlucky and both fall on a tuesday and thursday (what are the odds) I shoudl be able to attend 2 or 3 per week, I would aim for 3/3

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
KZ all, ZA 3 bosses tries on 4, TK 1/4 tries on alar and solarian, SSC 4/6 tries on Leo, MH 1st boss only tried 2nd boss couple times

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I am an Offcier in the guild Enter the Void (you have a few applicants from this guild including rodelero - really really great tank) we are disbanding - I can't commit the time it takes to lead a guild I would like to spend my wow time raiding and preparing and exploring the new content, priority on raiding

How important is loot to you? And why?
Fairness is important - personally? I never cared about loot just my performance and that of my guild - loot helps but a lot it's teh person behind it

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes it's I think if you are unprepared for a raid you are inconsiderate to the other 24 peeeps who did prep Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
female, late 20 something, from UK hobbies - include wow

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Farles/cvitar/grimzor - we go way back to our knights of shadow days - I was trying to explian to him what i wanted in a guild and he bascially said this guild has it - IE maturity, preparation, spririt and determination

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Farles only and maybe roderlero if he got a spot

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? Well I have a couple of questions but they can wait. Please dont hesistate to contact me in game, I try to be online most evenings

If this is the second posting apologies - weird error message and lack of application forced me to post a second

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Thank you for applying. The leader team will have a talk about your app. and get back to you soon
Cheers

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:47 pm

Auda =) Great player .. great pally .. a must have Wink

Welcome to bote forum and gl on the app hun
Back to top Go down
Rodelero

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 am

Audi is the best, I've met. Great player, great person. I loved to raid with her. You better take her in. All the best for Audi. <3
Back to top Go down
audacia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks Rod:)

I spoke in game with a BOE member last night, Did try and catch them in game this evening but got online later than I usually do

Hope I answered all your questions feel free to contact me by mail and in-game, Usually as i said in game im online around 1800ish.

Thanks ,
Auda Smile
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 am

Hi Audacia!

I know that you gotten this info ingame, but for everyones information have we decided to take you in, gratz.

As all new members you will get the rank "trial" for the first weeks/raids until you have proven us that you can be counted on. Make sure that you sign up for atleast 2 raids per week and read up on the information on the forum.

Nice to have you onboard, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1