Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatalstr

fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Empty
PostSubject: fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:52 am

Character fatalstrike/dwarf/rogue

Talent build, i.e. 15/0/46.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

i have chosen this build as its quick burst of dps especially good for clearing up trash quicker its weakness is that its not useful for raiding for this reason im am willing to respec to whatever you need me to

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

as i said in the above i would be more then willing to respec to whatever spec you needed me to

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

i tried aiming for tier as that seems good all rounder but as i found out there are bits and pieces better then tier so i have started branching out for my gear i have also decided i was in due time of getting my hit rating up over my ap

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) i can guarantee i can attend thursday and sunday no matter what 9 times out of 10 tuesday well i can only say that is down to what happens during the week

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
knights of shadow, whisper of the storm, hooligans for a short while whilst they were raiding kara

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

knights of shadow were to strict, whispers of the storm were too slow at progressing and hooligans just didnt like me

How important is loot to you? And why?

loot is important to me as it helps to have people gear up which allows us to enter more raids

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

yes as if you dont prepare whats the point in comming to the raid

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

20 years old male, english, wow, computer games, computer animation at uni wont go further until im in the guild lol!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

nkkrams told me of this guild as i was asked him to reccommend a guild that was raiding he said bote so i got in touch with frenkie who forwarded me to this site

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

no

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

no i think you have pretty much covered it all bar a link to the armory which i will post at the end in this case

this has still got to be updated as i have left knights of shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ,...   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 am

Knights of shadow to strict? theres no way you would like it in bote :p
Back to top Go down
fatalstr

PostSubject: Re: fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:15 pm

well how would i know until i try? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi Fatalstrike

Thanks for your apply, the leaders will look into it, discuss it, and get back to you after that.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 am

As you already know have you apply been turned down.

Thanks for appying to us and good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application   fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fatalstrike a lvl 70 dwarf rogue application
Page 1 of 1