Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnomia and Yakime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnomia

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:20 am

Hello!

I am a Gnome Warlock named Gnomia.

I am Demonology specced at the moment. I was Demonology when I leveled. Raided in old world as SM/ruin and in TBC as Affliction. changed back to Demonology when I became the CL for Warlocks. And so far haven't had any problems with keeping my DPS up. But can respecc if needed.

I got gear so the stuff in MH is mostly slight upgrades for me. Got the SSC and TK gear. And I usually tend to pick stuff up if they are major upgrades for me otherwise I pass for others that needs it more.

I can attend all raids. But I do have martial art on Sundays so I might not always join Sundays because I have martial arts, but it depends on if you need me for the raid or not Smile

Done ALL bosses in WoW up to third boss in MH (Except some parts of Naxxramas). Killed almost everyone of them also, havent killed Kael yet nor Cthun. Cleared 2 wings of Naxx also.
Also cleared Kara with my warrior as a tank.

I left my previous guild because of a disagreement with the healing leader. And I want to play with Yakime. So we both left our previous guild to make an application here instead. We dont want to raid always together in the same raid. But at least be in the same community so we get to raid together sometimes Smile

As I said I only pick up loot when it is big upgrades or if everybody else passes and it is a slight upgrade for me. Loot is only needed to get some progress. And I had the epix for so long time so that they arent so shiny anymore Razz

Being prepared is obvious in my mind. I see no reason to not be ready for a raid.

I am 24 years old and studying to get a Master of Science in Space Engineering at the moment. Do Martial art in my spare time and play WoW.

Sedana approached me so thats how I heard of you guys, and she seemed to be nice so I hope the rest of you are Smile and my reason to raid is that I love to explore and see new places and have fun with friends!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yakime is a Night Elf Priest that has been holy during raids and have a very good healing kit. But since we left I respecced to shadow and have been working on my shadowkit. I can join as either shadow or holy depending on what you need at the moment. The important thing as Gnomia wrote is to be in the same community. Got great holy gear and working on shadowgear at the moment.

I can attend the raids depending on how I work. I usually work days so there shouldn't be a problem to attend most of your raids.

I done Karazhan as Priest, rogue and druid. And then 25-man to the same point as Gnomia as a holypriest. And also been clearing ZA as holypriest.

A disagrement with the healing leader made me and Gnomia leave our previous guild.

And loot is only important for progress, otherwise the shinies arent that important.

I always try to be prepared for raids.

I'm a 19 year old girl from Oppland, Norway. Im educated as a nurse (no english word for what kind if I am, so hard to explain). My hobbies basicly is hanging out with friends and family, play WoW and work.

I heard about you when you approached Gnomia and wanted him to join you.
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: .   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey, I would have preferred two separate applications but I guess this is alright.

We are in great need of more warlocks at the moment, but we are however officially full on priests. Holy priest is a definite no-no, we already have our holies fighting for spots as it is. We have two active shadow priests, so one more could be possible.

I would like to know what level your shadow gear is at, t4/t5?

if you by any chance have another character who is decently geared that could be an option.

Anyway, the officers have to talk about your apps, I just wanted to let you know that we've acknowledged it.

Talk to you soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Glalyn

Glalyn

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:22 am

Last edited by Glalyn on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:37 am

Yakimes gear isnt a ZOMGTOPNOTCHSHINYEPIX kind of gear. Because we already said she raided as holy and wants to raid with holy but when YOU approached me I asked and heard that you didnt need a holy so she respecced to shadow to be able to join you.
And yes, of course we are working on her gear and getting the shadoweave set, we arent that nubish Wink And we are also looking at badges gear.
So thats why I dont just link armory, it doesnt give the whole nor the best picture.

When it comes to specc it is a bit messy before we figure out the best shadow specc for raiding.

So I do hope I only read your answer wrong. To us it sounded hostile and if it was then we do not wish to join.
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:51 am

Ok, first of all. People dont know you in real life neither in game, so what reason would they have to flame you.

second of all, good explanation. keep the temper out of it please doesnt really help that much into an application.

like we said we are looking into it we love you both, keep your pacience. and bote members?

go farm primal shadow instead of replying to applications albino

Your Frenkie.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:24 am

Yea hold it right there.

The leaders (Me, Voldzam, Sedana, FrE!!nkie, Eathir/Elirion) is right now discussing in the leadersforum if we could fit you two in somehow. The rest of the Bote members can't see it, and some might not even know that the leaderforum exists. Anyway you two seams like nice people but the fact is that Yakime shadowgear is not ready for MH/BT which we are right now kind of require of our applicans. But as I wrote, sit tight we might find out a way to fit you in anyway.

We will get back to you as soon as the negotiations are done cheers
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:46 am

Yeah, sorry if I sounded harsh, but sometimes it is hard for people to remember that strangers are friends you haven't met yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gnomia and Yakime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomia and Yakime   Gnomia and Yakime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnomia and Yakime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Elders :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: