Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goukan - Prot pala.

Go down 
+4
Eilrion
Eloff
Minika
Gnomia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goukan

Goukan - Prot pala. Empty
PostSubject: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:50 am

Hello everyone at BotE

Character name/race/class
My characters name is Goukan and is a dwarf paladin.

Talent build
My talent build is: 0/49/12

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
MY current talent build is alot different from other prot pallys mine is based on aggro with tihs build i can get higher amount of aggro in half the time.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yes.

Comments regarding your gear setup
I need to get rid of my T4's and i am waiting for the darkmoon faire to come 16k unbuffed ftw Very Happy
But my gear is moslty from raids,badge and ZA.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All of them. Wink

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
I have been in rising i left rising because i didnt get any raid spots so i thought well its better if i go find another raiding guild.
Every heroic: cleared
Kara:cleared
ZA:cleared
gruul:cleared
MAggie: cleared
SSC: 4/6
TK:3/4
MH:1/5
BT1/9

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
^^Above^^

How important is loot to you? And why?
Well, i dont care about loot aslong as we have fun during the raids but you never say no to phat loot Wink

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes i have read them and i agree.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
My name is Sam and i am 16 years old i live in sweden and i like to play wow most of my free time. If im not out i play wow.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heared it was a nice guild and ive been in group with you sometimes and i want to experience end game content and i think you are the right guild to do that with.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Yes i know Jubus.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nope dont think so I love to raid and achieve as much as possible even if it seems impossible. Aslong as everyone gets along and have fun its not a problem. I have medallion of the alliance and i hope we can talk more about this.

/// goukan
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:09 am

I am just a new member here but I got some questions for you.

In chosen app you said you are 14, and someone told me ingame that you are a 13 year old girl. So I am a bit confused now :S

I know you from TBO, I was with you in SSC to help you. And you made an app to chosen, and now you been in rising? Did you kill those bosses with rising? did you farm them?

The thing I remember from the SSC run is that TBO was being mean to you Sad
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:27 am

Gnomia wrote:

In chosen app you said you are 14, and someone told me ingame that you are a 13 year old girl. So I am a bit confused now :S

I know you from TBO, I was with you in SSC to help you. And you made an app to chosen, and now you been in rising? Did you kill those bosses with rising? did you farm them?

heeheehee 13 Year old girl. would like to hear a giggle from that :p
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:29 am

Minika wrote:
Gnomia wrote:

heeheehee 13 Year old girl. would like to hear a giggle from that :p

sounds like a gnome female giggle? a.k.a. the best giggle Wink
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:33 am

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Goukan

Hm, did you remove some questions from the template, missing the one about resistance gear?
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:15 am

wtf i never said i was girl.. and i am 14.. i must have clicked wrong .
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:30 am

Goukan wrote:
Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
My name is Sam and i am 16 years old i live in sweden and i like to play wow most of my free time. If im not out i play wow.

and you say you are 14 now?
Back to top Go down
Satanash

Satanash

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:34 am

Eilrion wrote:
Goukan wrote:

and you say you are 14 now?

i bet he knows uncle Anzheimer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:35 am

i've played with goukan in TBO, he's a really good pala tank and for his age he's very mature i would say Smile
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:36 am

Yes i had my birth day some days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:37 am

Even more mature than me maybe Razz atleast he doesnt fool around and such
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:37 am

Goukan wrote:
wtf i never said i was girl.. and i am 14.. i must have clicked wrong .

nope, you said you are 16 years old. And at chosen page it say 14. And it might been a misclick or just you saying 16 to look older to not get disctriminated (or what the hell it is called Razz )
And the "13 year old girl" part was someone from TBO that told me when I asked why they were mean to you in SSC.
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:41 am

Kids.
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Goukan

PostSubject: I AM NOT A GIRL :D   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:02 am

I am not a girl and i never said that i am one... thats really like...
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Goukan - Prot pala.   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:04 am

She's not saying you're a girl. She said some people in TBO who were mean to you said so.
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: ok sorry   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:08 am

aha ok well i know who they are cus they been spreading rumours about the 4 of us that left togeether in TBO well they dont win me back for that.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:24 pm

anyway, this application has been discterminated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
noob pal

PostSubject: lol   Goukan - Prot pala. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Ohhh

My

GOD!!!

so funny, glad we booted him too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content