(first of all please excuse my grammar error's, i'm not a born Englesh-man, but i'll tray to do my best and not to upset your eyes)
- Iceirina / Night Elf / Hunter
Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
- 41 / 20 / 0
Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
- I have choosed this build after the releasing of a pach that have boosted pet's stat's and addes Speed to the BM Tree Spec (Serpent's Swiftness). Now the streng of BM is Speed, and now a BM Hunter does more DMG that a MM Hunter, just because of the speed. It it true that a MM Hunter has AP and CRIT, but with Bestial Wrath and a Pet Skill loke Claw, a BM Hunter can be unstoppeble. This because the Claw is using Focus, and with Go For The Throath abillity from the MM tree, you never run out of Focus.
- MM has two good things that i miss: Silencing Shot, i just loved that in crowdy fight's and a truly marveleouse invention: Scatter Shot, with wich you can keep a target freezed forrever without mooving a leg (and 2 in the same time for aproximativly 20 sec, after that you keep only one). But with experience you can compensate this shot's and go for DMG in BM tree.
- I know that with T6 you need Survival Tree, and i think i can acomodate him fast.
First till the Karazhan i was BM, the changed to MM at guild suggestion, then when i hitted Magth and ZA i changed to BM back.
Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
- Of couse i 'll be willing as long as they give me the propper motivation, we talk, i make research and if they are right with all my heart. Althow i don't think i will oppose them, because i think i know the Hunter Class at least for understanding someone talking about it.
Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
- My gear, i grabbed all Good Gear i could find except 25 man ending Raid's. So, let's talk: i hate T4 and almost T5, i don't need most of them because i have some end skill crafted peaces and all the Sunwell Island Badges. I'm targheting the 241 Hit Rating, because that is a point where all loose mostly and i'm also looking for speed. AP and Crit are not to be neglishated also. Anyway rarly if i need something for SSC, oather Magth or Grull, not to be mentioned. I've the bad habbit of printing the class disponible gear and targheting the top of it, and for now i hitted almost all non 25 (minus Grull and MAgth) and never dropped the ZA first bosh sholders, with what i'll have my 241 HIT Rating, finnaly. All the above Enchanted and socketed to maxximum.
- Also keep a second piece for every gear part's, also end level, enchated and socketed to max, because of it's HP.
If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
- O..., just as i have guessed, above, althow my curent gear will feat it, of course i have a doble end game gear i could whear with more HP, also socketed and enchated.
What resistance gear sets do you have?
- Ehh... here you got me, i've some standard LvL 60 end game... but not much. In stead i could grind it if only i knowed what i need. To grind all from the start, not knowing when and if i could use then... i have do it, but ather thing's like faction's taken to Exalted haved theyr prio.
Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
- i have something like this, if you refear at the PVP Medalion. And if i haven't i cold get it
How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
- Every, if i get at least 4 houres till morning for sleep.
Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
-I started raiding only in TBC, because till this was up, i followed every quest i could find and learned all in skills and so on.. Anyway started with KArazhan in TBC and some Old School Raids. I think i raided ZG, yes, sure i have and UBRS in 10, this before TBC.
- Now, about TBC raid's, Karazhan i haved on farm, Grull to and Magtheridon (all with guild's of course). In ZA i hitted 3 bosses in the Time RUN and the 6-th one to 3% in Normal.
- Now i'll speak at least about the guild's i've been in (pass it, but i've the detail luxury).
- I've been in one's of the oldest and well-balanced guilds, i'll short talk about them:
1. Guns 'n' Blades - my first guild who recruted me (after a strict inspection and guear's reguirement's), at lvl 70 when i was up with the solo playing, i bearly started to know them and to ride Karazhan with them when the leadersheep argued about the guil managemnt's and the guil was off (one of the oldest guil ever on Argent Dawn)
2. Wanderers of Heaven - a preaty exclusivist russian guild, with them i raided and finished Karazhan and meet Grull face to earth (i mencion that i wasn't in they'r quid, i was more like of an afiliate to they'r raid's, remaining on my old and first GNB guild). They did good, 2 or 3 Karazhan team, and downed Grull and progressed to the EYE. The haved a scadual on the net, but some times ago the guid acctivity sized, all was almost in russian and i did not get the right motive for they'r ending. Seen no scadul on net from then.
3. The Trazír - an wisper and invite guid, and let's meet and enter Karazhan and of course die there. For them i was leaving my first guild, GNB, i belived in them but it require to much of my time to rule them. Yes rule them, because in the second or 3-rth day i was the second GM in command over more than 100 unorganized people with an average of 15-25 people online. I still was there for a whyle thinking of writing a leather to the GM with some guild management's (who also promoted due to my ideea). Then i feeled really peaty for leaving them, but's to much work was to be putted in, and to be onest i do not have time to rule a guild (they don't even have a site or forum).
4. Echlon - after some weeks i've changed 2 or maybe 3 guild's (last curently i'm in) because of the fight's in "The Trazir" - the member's kicked themself out and started new guild's over and over again and i let myself taken by this crazy wave.
5. Stalkers - the guild where i involved the most, i was Hunter Class Leader and Officer also (the 3rth rank, with acces to raising or lowering the people in guild, inviting and so on). Some members where from the old russian guild. We lacked Guild Leader involvement, and when finaly founded Lucidious and thing's whorked a little better, he decidad we merge (or be taken) with (by) Knights of Shadow.
I'd like to mention here that i've maked from the little knoaledge i have a web page, that is still on, but unactualized:
6. Knights of Shadow - the guild with i've advanced the most in the game contenst, i was Hunter CL also, we downed 6-th boss in ZA to 4%. The guild was good, but we lacked the Leaders involvement's, i taked good care of my hunter's, and teached them well all that i've knowed. How that ended? We haved also a full of himself officer, second in command after the absent Guild Leader, and this, with all the leaders, officers and CL, he have planned to leave the guild and used me as bate. I was the oportunity that he taked and leaved guild without upssating the Guild LEader, his a worm. The guild was daieing especialy because of his faulth, and ather saw that to... and i was kicked out and used as bate and motive for ather to leave. In the end all good members leaved and joined oather end game guilds. I taked a 2 month brake. Now i'm back and i want to see the end game contenst. I was one of the Highes DPS in guild, some times tooked cloth also.
7. The Forgotten Knights - the guild i'm momentarly in, they recruted me, with satiscaftion about my gear, i think i'm the highest DPS. They lack people involvement's and the keep all junks on forum, athow mostly of they are well-growen mature people. Theyr progress is a little lower that KoS but they promice much, they have leaders involvement bu they lack... members now.
- this would be in larger lines the story of my guild walking.
Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
- Read all the above, please, especialy i leeved for Guild Dieing and the Lack of Leadershep, i was kicked once and framed and used as a bait in a stocking guild. Now i'll leave because i know i've things to give, devotament and fate, to a guild that is well organized and mature and to a guild that goes on.
How important is loot to you? And why?
- The loot isn't important, if you where to take me in the end game raid's with my curent gear i gladly pass all the gear i would meet, or if i could find somewhere else gear to help the guil. Anyway gear = 0, i like ather's thing's like ... new friend's and stuff like that, talking and so on. Why? Because the gear is nothing more than a bunch of pixels, people working togheder count's more. If there aren's people, you have nothing to do with gear for yourself.
Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
- Sure i agree, alse why i would apply?
Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
- Basics facts: i'm afraid the post is restricted to a numbers of characters, in fact i'm sure
. So, about myself, 27 year's old and 8 month's. Romanian (S-E of Europe). Hobbyes, here's a little hard: i don't know the line betwin hobby's, compulsion's and addiction's. So it will be a little hard talkind. Shotly i'm a ralist and humanyst perso also, like almost all thing's, optimist, patience, happy, nice...
... don't know, i better talk of something alse than myself.
How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
- i've hearded from 2-3 members with what i'vehelped in compleating a rare Quest: Killing the Weevil. Oakenar is the name of one, a druid. Expectation, friend's, work togheter, help, talk and to walk me throw the end game contenst. Not the End Game gear.
Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
- i've had the surprice to find some knowed people at a first look:
Aakasha - served togheder under KoS, she can vote for me;
... and she's the only one i know in what the Armory pressent's
Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
- Missed? Sure you have do, i'll keep it short, althow:
- My character is my main and the only one (beside bank's);
- like readings tactick and like chalanges in general;
- i have a really big hat collection and a pet collection, maybe bigger;
- i've collected every set's of hunter mail, but solded all because of bank space (still colect the epic one's and high lvl 60 and 70);
- i collect all king of ingame-thinks;
- i like the debate on the Hunter Class.
Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Thank you for the time taken on read and i hope i'll serve near you.