Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katamai

Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Empty
PostSubject: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:40 am

Lízette/Human/Mage

Talent build, i.e.0/50/11

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

My current specc is as you see ALMOST Pure fire, with Icy veins , Ice Floes, And Elemental Precision.
I picked this due to the big damage output of fire, but also because icy veins gives 20% spell haste, which eventually causes additional damage, due to faster casting. Ice floes is picked because it reduces the cooldown on ice block, and icy veins. Eemental precision is chosen due to the improved hit chance with fire spells.
Weaknesses about this specc could be that it's rather mana consuming, but i am not able to see any other at moment.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Of course i would, everything for the guilds progress. Although i wouldn't respecc if the officers suggestion was just a minor change of 1 or 2 talents, that in MY oppinion was not needed and i had a valid argument for it.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Well, there is a "Plan" behind it, as you see, most of my gear gives loads of spell crit, which i have been very focused on lately, because loads of spelldamage and low spellcrit is worth nothing, but vice versa, loads of spell crit and no spell dmg wouldn't help either, so i think i mixed it quite well, as for that. Also i planted loads of Spell haste + Spell dmg sockets in my gear, and this is simply make my fireballs faster,to increase my DPS,As it is in most cases Razz.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I am not sure, as i can't remember that. But i am quite sure i lie above, or is really close, as with priest buff i got 9.2k, else i have PvP gear in my backpacks procced with +12 Stamina sockets

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Shadow - The only one i have crafted, and as far as i know, the only "needed" mage resistance gear set, for the bosses: kaz'rogal and mother shahraz.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Thursday and Sunday.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
As i recently began playing again (After a long break, short after i moved to AD), i have not had the big experience with guilds on the realm, applied to redemptio but got turned down, due to issues with attendance questions.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
- Am not in a community / guild.
How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot.. Hmm.. Well, loot is just a bonus reward for killing a boss, it's fine but it's not something to get all excited about.

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Indeed i do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Well.. My name is Nicolai, i am 16 years of age. I live in denmark, in a little town called Graasten.
I do not work at the moment, but i am searching eagerly, in my sparetime i do homework, play wow, or hang out with my friends
(I do know that minimum age is 18, but i thought i would give it a shot anyways)

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I was talking to one of your' members (Erektoor), about me searching for a raiding guild.
He then told me to give BotE a shot, but that i should write it as an WotlK Application, so i followed his advice Smile.
I expect a friendly and social guild, where people are treated equal. Of course i also expect that people have a sense of humour and doesn't go like: "Wtf.. Dude.. WHY DID YOU F#@!¤ wipe the raid?! OMG! FIND A REPLACEMENT" (Happened when i got feared into a group in my old guild >.<). I do not expect a "hardcore" guild nor a "softcore" (Kara guilds^_^), but a midcore that raids for the progress and the fun in it.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I do not know anyone, the only one i talked to is Erektoor, but that wasn't for long, although me adivised me to write an application.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Not really, i think you got a good "all around" application template, and i can only hope you will decide to let me be a future part of BotE.

- Lízette out.
Back to top Go down
Erektoor

Erektoor

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 am

I haven't seen the guy in raid envoirment, but we talked a bit and he seems like a very good player and person as well.

Good luck with your application. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

Your name sound familiar, were you in Dark angels maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lizettem

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Not quite sure, the guild name seems familiar.. I might have been in a pug with you once?
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:05 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=L%C3%ADzette

As the fire burns;
The flames get higher and higher;
As the fire burns;
I feel lighter and lighter;
As the fire burns;
My smile gets tighter and tighter;
As the fire burns.
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks for your application to the guild.

An officer will be in touch with you shortly regarding the outcome (if they haven't done so already).

//Celebrion
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:04 am

Hello again!

We have decided to turn down your application based upon 2 things. One, your age does not meet our min requirements and although you seem mature and a nice person, we would like in this case to stick to our own ruling. Two: we just don't need any more mages at this time (this is the main reason).

Best of luck in your future both IRL and in-game.
Back to top Go down
Katamai

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Thanks for the quick answer, though it wasn't the answer i hoped for :p

I wish you the best of luck in WotlK Smile

Regards -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application   Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lízette - Mage - WotlK Application
Page 1 of 1