Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkerjam - Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walkerja

Walkerjam - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Walkerjam - Druid   Walkerjam - Druid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:24 am

Character name/race/class
Walkerjam/Night Elf/Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
0/59/2

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I am a feral DPS druid, and i have specced to improve my abilities in Cat Form. In Wotlk, i will change the spec so i also get the master shapeshifter, so my crit chance in Cat Form will increase.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yea, ofc. I have some Resto and balace gear. I can probably improve them in a couple of days with badge rewards and enchants, if needed.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I stack a lot of AP, but i also make sure have enough hit rating, and the bonus my T4 parts gives is the best for feral DPS druids, so i will keep them a very long time Razz

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I have over 10k HP raidbuffed.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
None, yet, but i can get when needed.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend all those days.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Experience: I have done some pre BC raids, and full Kara, full Gruul, Magtheridon, full ZA and 5/6 in SSC.
I have mostly been in some social guillds, and a Kara guild called Laughing Skulls.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Laughing Skulls disbanded after a few raids.

How important is loot to you? And why?
I like to get new parts to my gear, but for me its more important to explore new places and the satisfaction of raiding Razz

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yeah, they look good ^^

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am a 15 year old boy from Sweden that is mature for my age. During my spartime i play wow, and studies. Im interested in all kinds of boats, and during the summer i live next to the sea. ^^

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I saw on an post on the Argent Dawn forums that you were looking for more raiders.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Not that i know of xD

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nope, its a good applicationform.
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

Walkerjam - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkerjam - Druid   Walkerjam - Druid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 am

Hey Walkerjam.
We are sorry to say that we have rejected this application based on two things: your age, we got a 18 years old limit and we dont need anymore feral druids atm.
(read our rules next time pretty please.)

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Walkerjam - Druid
Page 1 of 1