Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miras

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Greetings ! Surprised

Name : Miras
Race : Human
Class : Warrior

Current Talent build : 17 / 44 / 0

Here is a link to the Armory :

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build

Have been pvp'ing and doing arenas for queit some time now, but now i respecced back to fury the talent i love the most, since i have played fury back in the old days.
Started with fury as lvl 1 up to lvl 70 with some periods where i tryed the prot spec but never over longer time.
Fury is the talent im best at i must honostly say. The tanking is not a problem either, descent at that too, but dps is what i love.

The current talents is with no doubt maybe the best damage talent you can setup for a warrior in pve.

Deep wound in the arms tree makes the dps go sky high, and its a *MUST* for dps warriors.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?

Ofcourse i will, but as i said the fury talents is what i adore and *care* about hehe. IF you need a tank for the good of the guild i will do that also, since right now i just wanna start raid again, had enough of pvp for now.

Comments regarding your gear setup

Well the fury gear is actually looking good right now, got descent AP and hit, + nice crit, so to improve the most i should get another main hand and especially some new gloves. But think ill spend some badges on some gloves for now.

The tanking gear is descent also, but to improve greatly i need another chest and pauldrons especially. Those are the only blues i got with my tanking gear now.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

Theese days are actually perfect for me, matches my work schedules excellent = Available all nights : )).

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community

Old WoW iv' been raiding all endgames except AQ40 and Naxxramas, never got the opportunity to try them out with the guilds i were with.

Now today in TBC iv' been raiding Karazhan many times as both Main tank and as fury dps. Also tryed Magtheridon and Gruul as fury and tank, SSC as fury and tank ( Killed Lurker, Hydross, Leotheras and got Morogrim to 5% ^^), TK also as dps and tank ( Killed Solarian, Void reaver and got Al'ar to 20%).
Been in Zul' Aman also a couple of times but need to go there a bit more since i havent seen the hole place and i would love to.

Guilds i have raided with mostly were Supremacy with the rogue Kinly leading the raids. That was were it started seriously for me and KZ.
Tryed gruul with them also some times but it didnt go too well.
Then i joined another guild Offspring. Here i started to see gruul fall, and fought mighty magtheridon also. In this guild it was the first time also for me to see the Serpent shrine caverns were we killed hydross and lurker.
Then later i joined Inner Circle were i raided TK and SSC. Went good killed hydross, lurker and leotheras, but got morogrim to 5% and wiped.
Tk also killed void reaver, solarian but had troubles with al'ar.

So i think i have a good raid xp a descent one at least.
Right now im guildless and a currently doing arena, but seeking to raid again.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community

Inner circle i got actually kicked out of, think my tanking went ok but did some few failures in SSC as dps, for ex whirlwind near cc'ed targets and yes stupid thing, but found out later that the buttons were to be replaced so it would be easyer to handle. Sounds like a bad excuse but it really isn't Smile.
So basically i dont know fully why oh why i was removed.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Well loot is loot you get when you progress, if you dont you wont get any. Loot is what follows you when you proceed into dungeons, so if you wont progress then i dont see the loot to be importent anyway. So no im not thinking about it really, i just want to see the endgame.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

I agree with them totally. Yes ofcourse i am always prepared fully, im' elixir master and know the most pots, elixirs and flasks.
My skill in cooking is also 375.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)

My name is Peter 21 years of age and from Denmark, living by myself in a capital to Copenhagen.
Working pretty much while i work out, playing music, seeing friends etc and playing WoW.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Well i heard that Markine, a real life *WoW buddy* had joined the guild so i went to tjeck the page out and it looked promising.

I expect your focused to get onwards in the raiding, to have fun meanwhile and i expect that people are helping eachother if others are in need of anything ingame.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Yes told you about Markine a great guy. At least i hope he will vouch he he.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

No think im done for now, so whisper me , send me a mail ingame do whatever you like if you fee like it, im ready to respond anytime.

Regards Miras Do'urden <The Lonely Warrior>
Back to top Go down
Miras

PostSubject: Link   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Made a mistake here the armory link is :
Back to top Go down
Miras

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok it doesent work ^^
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:59 am

Hi Miras, thanks for your application, we leaders will discuss your matter and get back to you shortly.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:32 am

The leaders have now discused and we have desided to turn you apply down. The reason is that we don't have a spot for another warrior right now. However we thank you for showing interest in our Guild and wish you luck in the future.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1