Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xedria

Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Character name/race/class
Xedria/Draenei/Warrior

Talent build
33/28/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I had always been Fury dps, no matter how many instances I had to tank I stood as willing to be warrior dps. Until Zul'jin made me a present in form of badass two hander sword and I tried this other way to dps in raid environment as arms spec with Blood frenzy. My personal dps is still very high and I also provide a +4% physical dmg debuff to enemies. So all warriors tanks and dps, rogues, enh shamans, hunters, retribution paladins (partly), feral druids see their numbers increased Smile
In the application title I remarked PvE because many or most arms warriors have some PvP talents. For example I took improved disciplines instead of intercept. I can use DPS Bomb Recklessness and sometimes wipe saver Shield wall more often and they last longer.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes, and I love discussing things over. Is a good way to learn and see differents points of view.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I'm exactly at hit cap, close to expertise cap hitting from behind, and trying to raise my armor penetration as its the stat that gives me more dps for its item budget value, 686 right now more executioner enchant. It's a mix of Zul'aman, the most PvE benefitial PvP gear from season 3, and latest 2 badge updates items. And also I managed that all my gear has same colour making me look hot \^.^/

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I must admit this is what I consider the weak point of my application. I can come sundays for sure. And not 100% sure yet but I could confirm one of the 2 other days. Making it 2 raids per week. The problem is I work until 8-9 pm. But since I'm kinda the boss I could change it for one day at least. The other weekday I could be available as dps replacement from 9pm onwards.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I raided quite actively before TBC as Hunter. From when Molten Core and Onyxia were only 40 man raids, through BWL, and some steps in AQ40 and Karazhan.
In The expansion cleared 10 mans, Gruul, Magtheridon and seen 3 bosses in SSC and 2 in TK.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
The will to progress and see new places and encounters, and not being threatcapped maybe.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Is one of the things that bring progress to a character together with experience. I didnt value it much at beginning but the experience of been raiding and clearing BWL for 8 months and not getting a single drop from there was quite bitter for me. So I dont plan to pass on items I need anymore

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, very much. Rules are necessary to make things work smoothly.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 24 years old from Spain. And about hobbies I like videogames a lot and trying to make them be liked by my family and friends so I spend time with them too.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I started hearing about BotE from friends that joined you like Galladan&Shaiza and also saw the recruitment announcements around.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I don't know them very deeply but for some time did dungeons with Sedana and Voldzam. She seemed to remember it more than me. Perhaps I impressed her more than her to me? *grins*
Sadly they decided to leave WoW in a halt but I know Shaiza and Galladan. I know Oakenar too and his great enchants and potion injectors. The awfully named Palakwak hihi. And that's it I think.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I don't feel there's anything important missing. But for completing... I'm Miner 375/Jewelcrafter 380. Can cut all blue gems of interest to melee dps. Exalted with most TBC factions except Kurenai, Sporeggar, Ashtongue and Scale of the Sands. Often I spend time making numbers about my class and double checking things said on forums and I think I'm one of the best non prot tanks around *flex* and I got a mug with Xedria drawn by Chidori ^^

Proof:
Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior P1010004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi

Thanks for the apply, we will look it over and get back to you as soon as posible

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Hey Xedria.

We are in need of a good dps warrior at the moment, if you can make 2 raids per week it would greatly increase your chance to join us. If you can give confirmation on that you are available one week day in addition to our Sunday raid we can bring you in for a trial period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

PostSubject: Re: Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:33 am

Grab her, NOW!
Before somebody else does and we regret it Smile
Skilled, nice player and a wonderful dpser Smile *hugs Xedria*
Back to top Go down
Xedria

PostSubject: Schedule confirmation   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 am

I would be able to join your raids Sundays and Tuesdays. And thursdays I could be ready as replacement from 9pm if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior   Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application by Xedria - PvE DPS Warrior
Page 1 of 1