Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rothinn - Insane pink huntard

Go down 
+4
Eilrion
Sedana
Voldzam
Minika
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rothinn

Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Empty
PostSubject: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:34 am

Character:
Rothinn, the insane pink hunter (dwarf)

Talent build:
41/20 - Beastmastery

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build:
Beastmastery because it's simply the bestm for raiding. High DPS, fewer buttons to press, more time between shots to focus on other stuff. Further, beastmastery made my wind serpent Gnomebane so fierce, he can now kill his gnomish breakfeast just by staring.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Sure, if you want a gimp, it's ok for me. I do have a various collection of gear to juggle with to make it fit various specs.

Comments regarding your gear setup
Well, if you look at the Armory, chances are that you'll see a nice pink dress there. Current combat gear: Head - engineering goggles version 2.0, neck - badges, shoulders - Black Temple pattern, Cloak - ZA, wrist - Black Temple pattern, 2H - Trollbane from ZA, ranged - 2.4 badge xbow, hands - 2.4 badges, belt - SSC/TK pattern, leggings - 2.4 badge reward, boots - SSC/TK pattern, rings - 2.4 badge ring+Malchezaar ring, Trinkets: DST+Bloodlust Brooch. Gems are all epic, as far as I can remember. It's a nice combination of crit and AP. Currently my new xbow lacks a hit scope to compensate, but I need to do some more math to see if there is other combinations of my gear/gems I can use to achieve the hit cap and see if I can fit a crit scope to it instead. Further, I will buy v.3.0 of the goggles and the rest of the BoE Sunwell patterns when they're available - gold is not an issue.

How many nights per week can you attend raids?
Well, sometimes I work at a mausoleum on Sundays, but it's nothing regular, so I would expect attendance to be high. My attendance was all but one raid during my period in Ever Dark (6-7 times a week, both official and non-official).

Reason for leaving your prior raid guld / raid community:
Left Ever Dark when it was split. History about this should we well known for those who are reading the AD realm forums. After Ever Dark, we formed BTTP, but it was disbanded due to our pedobear guild master fell in love with one of our young healers and they both migrated. So I'm stuck in a dead guild at the moment.

ZA - Worked a few times on Zul'Jin, SSC - Quite some hours wiping on Lady Vashj, TK - 3/4 - no attempts on Kael'Thas.

How important is loot to you? And why?
It it can benefit in common effort to achieve future goals, it would be pretty darn important, but I have no problem seeing some awesome hunter gear being handed to someone else. It will drop again.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Most certainly. Preparations you said? -->

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
25 year old. Norwegian. WoW. Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I played with several of the BotE people during my period in Dalaran Irregulars. Sadly IC didn't need a hunter at the time some DI people left for IC, so I joined Ever Dark and got stuck inside a large bucket of drama. I miss highly skilled trustworthy non-whining people.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Eilrion and the rest of the people from Dalaran Irregulars.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Can I have a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:50 pm

"but it was disbanded due to our pedobear guild master fell in love with one of our young healers and they both migrated."

Lol ffs..

Hey Rothinn, I remember you, crazy bastard Smile

We'll get back to you in a couple of days, officers always have a chat about new members.

On the + side for you, you are a skilled player, a fun guy to have in the guild and we know you from before

on the - side for you, we just took in a new hunter, and having more than one on trial is not something we aim for, and your pink dress hurts my eyes Razz

Talk to you in a couple of days
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:53 pm

I see crazy people
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Quote :
on the - side for you, we just took in a new hunter, and having more than one on trial is not something we aim for, and your pink dress hurts my eyes Razz

I'm willing to respec even twice a day, I'm willing to wipe for hours, even being sacrificed for the greater good - but I will not stop wearing my pink dress with pride! Wink
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:36 pm

hi there mate, nice to see you apply to us.
Back to top Go down
Eivör

Eivör

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:01 am

Rothinn wrote:
... even being sacrificed for the greater good...

No good man, we only do gnome sacrifices. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 am

Eivör wrote:
Rothinn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:07 am

Minika wrote:
Eivör wrote:
Rothinn wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:13 am

I must admit, I made a gnome cry once. For real. On Teamspeak. I was very mean.
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Quote :
Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Just noticed that links were removed since I was not posting as a member. Well here is the link: http://virvelvind.net/ymse/moongreen.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Rothinn wrote:
Quote :

Just noticed that links were removed since I was not posting as a member. Well here is the link: http://virvelvind.net/ymse/moongreen.jpg

Hah!

When Illidan mentioned to us that we were not prepared he was talking to everyone but you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rothinn - Insane pink huntard   Rothinn - Insane pink huntard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rothinn - Insane pink huntard
Page 1 of 1