Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweezil

Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: Combat rogue   Combat rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:40 am

hello there I hope I am what you are looking for.

Tweezil/Gnome/Rogue

15/46/0

I have chosen Combat because I very much wanted to raid and you get some lovely abilities.

Yeah of course i would respecc I would do it as many times as you wanted.

My gear is Karazhan and Zul'Aman I also have some gladiator gear.

Depending on the times I can raid most times that you raid.

I didn't raid when I was 60, but I have cleared karazhan uncountable times, grull's lair cleared, and abit of Zul'Aman.

The reason I am guildless is because my previous guild split up, I have hardly ever left guilds they always seem to disband.

I really don't care about loot I have raided for over a year and gotten hardly anything so I have started not to really care.

Yes I have read over the policies and I agree with them, I also have Ventrillo and will download the addons required. I am also aways prepared I always have I nice stok of potions and posions.

OK about me this is the hard part, I am a 12 year old boy, going on 13. I live in Dunfermline in Scotland. My hobbie is WoW and that is pretty much it.

I heard about Blood OF The Elders from my friends and all I expect is a nice fun to be with bunch of people.

Ok people I know in BOTE I know Audacia, Grimzor, Cloudious, Nympheas,Tilema and Erektoor who I found made an appliacation.

And I think that is about it. Just i hope I can join and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue   Combat rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:09 am

read the rules and the application format until you apply, before that i myself i cant say that for others but i will not comment your application.

hugs frenkie
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: .   Combat rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey Tweezil, I know you from Dark Angels and I know you have a good attitude.

Unfortunately we're not the guild for you.

Your gear does not meet our requirements and the rogue class is closed at the moment.

You're at 1355 AP, 71 hit and 354 agility

We're only raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal at the moment. Your stats puts you at start of Gruul's lair and Magtheridon

My stats (being also a rogue) are: 1863 ap, 333 hit and 606 agility. There's the difference in gear. I would not bring in anyone with not atleast 1700 ap, 300 hit and below 500 agi, pretty much full tier 5 level gear.

Sorry mate, I wish you good luck and hope you can find a guild that raids the places you need to go to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue   Combat rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat rogue
Page 1 of 1