Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derenida

Level 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Hunter   Level 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:58 am

Derenidar, Night elf hunter

My talents are orientated in the following order => 0/21/40
I like playing this build because of the higher crit ratings and because it brings more to the raid, (imp hunters mark, expose weakness)

I would have posted an armory link but appearantly the armory is down, I'm happy to link my gear ingame or write it down here though

I don't see why this build wouldn't be fitted for a raid, however I would spec Beast Mastery if officers deem that to be a better build, Marksmanship looks rather useless to me...

I try to keep a balance between my attack power and my crit rating, my trinkets make sure I don't lose too much crit anyway, though with this build I'm wearing gear that has more emphasis on the crit, I also have more attack power orientated items.

I can attend atleast tuesday and thursday and once in a while I will not be able to attend sunday, I'm also free on monday (after 18.30) and wednesday

I raided alot of instances before TBC, upto first two bosses in Naxx, and emperors in AQ40
and I raided Kara, ZA, Gruuls, SSC(first boss), TK(VR).

my raiding community went inactive after the leader transferred to another server.

The only reason why I think loot is important is to progress, I really just want to see new content, Hyal & BT would be awesome :_D

I realise that it's very important to be on time and be prepared, I've been in enough spots where we couldn't down a boss or such because people did not come prepared or didn't show up... For the same reason I think that it's important to inform someone if you cannot mae it to a raid.

I regret to inform you that I'm not eightteen yet, I'm seven teen... if you still consider my application I'll tell you some more about myself ^^

I'm from Belgium and I study economics modern languages, I hope to do advanaced economics in college, this is all working to my goal of becoming some sort of bussiness executive in a Multinational Very Happy (one can dream right)

I go to the gym two to three times a week and I also practise kickboxing, I run an hour - two hours a week, and I skate Very Happy so I guess you could say that I'm pretty active, though I manage to make time for WoW Very Happy farming primals <3

I was looking for a new guild to raid with, so I was scrolling through the Argent Dawn forums earlier and stumbled upon your recruitment post, I also had a very brief talk with Sedana, about applying here, I hope to find a place here where I can raid and experience new content Smile

Unfortunately I don't think I know anybody in the guild... yet Razz

I hope that you will consider my applicatoin even though I don't meet your age minimal...

-Sincirely

Derenidar [i]
Back to top Go down
Derenida

Level 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Hunter   Level 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Oh I forgot to add,

This guild is my first choice, it is not however my last, I've been kept waiting for a time by people in the past, I would appreciate a fast answer... not a decision, just an answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Derenida

Level 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Hunter   Level 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm

and the link to y armory profile now Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Level 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Level 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey Derenidar. Since you're "almost" 18 and seem like a nice guy we're gonna give it a shot, it's not like we're selling guns and booze to you. We also lost a hunter today because our raiding hours did not match his schedule, so we could take another hunter in without being too crowded.

We'll invite you when we see you, either we come looking for you, or just poke me, Eilrion, Sedana or Eloff in-game if you're impatient Razz

You will start at initiate rank like all new members.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

Level 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Hunter   Level 70 Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1