Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter application

Go down 
+3
Nymphéas
Iridi
Celebrion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenario

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Name:
Zenario

Race:
Night elf

Class:
Hunter

Talent build
41/20/00

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build:
I've choosen my spec because that's I realised that it was the best damage spec for raiding hunters. I've tried other specs for example, Survival. The survival spec is used to increase the raid members attack power against the hunters target. You will need a huge amount of agility to be able to use this spec. The problem with the spec was that I gained to much agro and I gained to much threat on certain bosses. I switch to Beast mastery to boost my damage a little + reduecing my agro. The good thing about Beast Mastery is that each time my pet crits all members in the party gets 3%increased damage. I presume that's all you need to know Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I would say that I've planned my guild on hit raiting mostely. As I mentioned in the pervious question Hunter needs 142 hit raiting and that is my number 1 priorety. Right now I am aming for more the 30%+ crit so I can use a Wind Serpent wich does more damage than a ravager

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Yes, Of course I do. Even though I at the moement have more than 10k raid buffed I got a few and just a few pvp items (Vindicator gear) That can boost my stamina a little Smile

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yes I would, even though I could not see why there would be any reasons for it.

Comments regarding your gear setup
I honestly like my gear but every player always wants to see some improvements certain places. I would like to have some more crit raiting, agility and mana. All the other things like the 142 + hit cap (9%) witch is needed in order not to miss bosses I allready have.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I currently only have Shadow ressistance gear and that's is all I need right now. My shadow ressistance can be unbuffed reached 295

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes, I do Smile

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend all nights. I always make my priorety on raids.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
Back in old school times I was raiding with ACME raiding community later known as Immortality. After I stoped raiding with them I joined a high raiding guild named Vectus. They were some really nice and skileld players. With them I explored and cleared the following instances/bosses

Zul'gurub: Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj 20: Clared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Clared
Ahn'Qiraj 40: The first 3 bosses downed and the 4th one to 4%
Naxxramas: Only done some trash mobs there

After joining the Burning crusade i got back to my old roots (Immortality) They had chanced their name into what you'll now know as Beyond Immortality. I played with them for a few months but left them due to a lack of time.
Later on I joined The List. In The List there were there were some very nice and skilled players. I really enjoyed raiding with some of them, but there were a few who made me quit the guild.
Now I guess we have comed to my 3rd guild, Inner cirle.
I joined Inner circle and raided with them for 1 evening, sadly later that night my computer broke down and I stopped playing for 1 month. When I got back I joined my previous guild Nighthawks.
Nigthawks was and still is a very nice raiding guild. They have so many focused players, but they did not fufill my raid needs and they had some troubles with getting a new raid leader after their normal raid leader retired.

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
Tempest Keep: All downed exept Prince Kael'thas. (I did had my first try on him, with you guys)

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot loot loot... Yes. I would say that loot is not the most important thing in the world and it's not the reason why I'm raiding. Like probably all of you I like new improvement on my class. Gear helps a lot with that. Agaion that doesn't mean gear matters to me and that I'll whine like a little girl if someone takes my loot.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes they are very good indeed. I normally show up early before raid with flask, elixirs, pots, food and what ever else is needed. I like the rule that gives you extra dkp for that Smile.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm 17 (18/11/90) from a small village called Græsted in Demark. At the momemnt I am attending on a school with same studying as High School. I am also very much into sports. Any kind of challenges is always loved to be solved by me!
When I'm not doing sports, eating, studying, sleeping, hanging out with friends, sitting on the toilet, etc. I'm playing World of Warcraft.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard about it when my shaman friend Iridi joined you. I know you had a summer break, but before that you were some pretty hardcore raiders as well.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Iridi
Oakenar
Minarva

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I think I've told you everything you could possible ask for. If not you are welcome to ask me!

Best regards,

Zenario
Back to top Go down
Zenario

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:48 pm

I forgot to tell you a last thing bout The Burning crusade raiding experience:

Mount Hyjal: All downed execpt Archiemonde
Black Temple: Na'jentus - Bloodboiler killed. Illidan to 5%
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Zenario.

Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Zenario

I'm not an officer, and our current recruitment situation not an exact science, but someone will be in touch whether here, or ingame, to let you know either way.

Thanks for making the application.
Back to top Go down
Iridi

Iridi

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:14 pm

welcome to the forums and hope you get in Very Happy Very good player Smile
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm

woot more hunters to blame, Welcome to the forums and good luck on your app.

Not sure we are taking danes in though, they cant be trusted Suspect
Back to top Go down
Oakenar

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:24 am

Aha..i remember this guy! Used to raid with him when we were in Vectus, long before most of you were born.

Recomendation with my memory? well....i cant remember anything bad Smile and at least we can share zimmer frames should the worst come to worst.

Seriously, as far as i can remember hes a very good player.

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 am

Zenario wrote:
Black Temple: Na'jentus - Bloodboiler killed. Illidan to 5%

Ermm... Excuse me, is it possible? I mean trying Illidan with only BB killed?
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 am

what about getting brought in while killing illidan, and actually killed those 2 before that.

let your mind work lads.
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:37 am

Frenkie wrote:
let your mind work lads.

Heh? Impossible. You should remember, I've been on wedding yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Zenario

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 am

True. I did get in the raid when they only had Illidan left.
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

Eeeew another night elf :/ :/ :/ :/

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1