Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New apply. Protection Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goukan

New apply. Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: New apply. Protection Paladin   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi everyone since my last application was some words miss clicked and some questions Un-answered i will make another one.

Character name/race/class
Goukan/Dwarf/paladin

Armory link

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
0/49/12

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths: I gain aggro faster and safer with this specc and its nice dps=good aggro. Since i dodge nearly every single atack from trash i never gain a reckoning and that makes it hard for me to stack up 5 veng. Thats why i specced Rightous so i can pick up mobs faster and not loose aggro on trash.
On bosses i get hit ofc and that makes it much easier to stack up veng.I have much spell dmg and great armor so i dont have to use Devo aura anymore i mostly use Retri aura wich makes me agreat AoE tank.

Weakness:I dont see any weakness with it since im both Veng and Rightous specced but i miss the reduced spell dmg taken specc by 4 %. But thats not a problem. Very Happy:D:D

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes ofc.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
The plan behind it is to get as much dodge and spell dmg to tank higher instances i have 408 spell dmg atm and 21 dodge wich is very good for a Paladin. I am currently aiming for 25 in dodge and 16k stamina unbuffed. I have bought most of my gear with badges or it comes from raids.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Yup, PvP gear.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I dont have any ressi sets but i have alot of greens wich gives me 150+ in both nature and frost unbuffed since i was taking all the adds on Hydross a long time ago Smile

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yup.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
With those days.. All of them Wink

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have been in TBO and Rising i left rising because i didnt get to raid and i didnt apply there to have their tabard so i left.
Heroics:cleared
Kara:cleared
ZA:cleared
Gruuls:cleared
Maggie:cleared
SSC:4/6
TK:3/4
MH:1/5
BT:1/9

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
^^Above^^ Razz

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is important to me because i always like to improove and not be stuck with the same gear but i surely can pass it to my guildy Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yup i have read them and i agree. I am repaired,prepered and ready to Rock.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Ok here it comes!! I my name is sam and i am a 14 year old Male who lives in sweden.
I go to school and i have good grades ( could be better if i was not playing wow Razz )
My hobbies is to skate and play wow.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heared about BotE from jubus and i just thought of making an apply since i want to see end game content and i think you will be there to see it after all god stuffs i heard and i would love to be a part of that and have fun at the same time.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Jubus and Nimar my old friend Very Happy:D

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
No i think i told you everything i want to apolegize for my previous Apply i made it in the morning so it went all wrong xD.

I hope we can talk more about this and give it a shot.

// Goukan
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: Armory link   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Armory link if u want to hyperventilate just smash your head to the keyboard Cool Cool Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: No armory link :O   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:13 pm

I cant see the armory i gueess only members can link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New apply. Protection Paladin   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:23 pm

As i said in the last apply, Goukan is a very good pala tank...astleast in my eyes :p
and he's very mature for he's age, doesnt fool around and such... I would say give him a shot, but i can't do anything. Its all up the big guys to decide.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Due to your age, and the problems regarding the truth about it, and the fact that we don't really need a prot paladin we will reject this application.

Thanks for applying & good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Goukan

PostSubject: a   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:15 am

ok i understand thanks for reading my apply and good luck in Outland^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New apply. Protection Paladin   New apply. Protection Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New apply. Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1