Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L70 T6 mage - Walvahta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walvahta

L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Empty
PostSubject: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Character name/race/class
Walvahta / Human / mage

Talent build
2/48/11

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
For maximum raidDPS. Yup. And for the burning sound effects and big numbers.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yes, if that is required on certain fights.

Comments regarding your gear setup
Tier6, pre-SWP gear. This character was fine tuned for a permanent and constant raidsetup including an elemental shaman. Meaning that I'm slightly over the hitcap (due to there being too much hitrating on gear) when there is a elem. shaman in my group. But slightly below when there is not. Also my gear is not tweaked with the latest SWP content addition, so I might be able to quickly fetch some upgrades from the new badge gear. (Haven't completely checked that yet.)

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Pretty much all of them. At least that is what I'll try as I've also important studies etc. that will sometimes require my time.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community

I've been in Inner Sanctum since pretty much the launch of WoW. I've raided MC back when it stilled dropped Tier2 with them and through Naxx, up to killing Kil'Jaeden in SWP. Not with this mage however tho, this mage is an alt of mine I used to casually raid alongside <Vegas> with, a sister-guild of Inner Sanctum on Kul'Tiras, up to Illidan casually whenever my main guild wasn't raiding. Just for fun and being with / helping some good friends of mine. Also don't let my shoulders fool you.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
I don't have the time anymore to raid 7 days a week 8 hours a day on progress raids. But I still would like to focus on PvE when WotLK releases and casually keep raiding, because well ... I'm just addicted to raiding it seems. Also most of the people I used to play with on Kul'Tiras, with this alt, left the game or stopped playing, so no more point in having this char there.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Not at all. Considering I've had a much better T6 mage than this one already, I'm mostly playing this one for fun.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yup.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm a 25 years female gamer from Belgium and a very good and close friend of Minarva .. pretty much unseperable ingame. *grins*
He's the main reason why I want to apply for the guild (besides also the casual raidhours). I'm a cop IRL, but don't let that fool you. I'm a very playful and laidback person. *noddles*

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Minarva talked to me about it a bit and said you could use a mage. I expect to be part of a fun community that enjoys raiding as much as I do.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Minarva.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
No this template covered everything there is to know in life
Back to top Go down
Minarva

PostSubject: Re: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Armory link currently: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Walvatta

Armory link to be: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Walvahta

Gief this one plx, I would despair without and most definatly cry into a bowl of bran flakes for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Walvahta

PostSubject: Re: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 pm

You'll notice that at the end of a certian paragraph I wrote something like: "Also don't let my shoulders fool you."

What I meant to say is ... Yes, I killed Mother Shahraz. But no, i've no SR gear.
When I did Shahraz, about 6 months ago with them, they pretty much steamrolled over her (in her double nerfed status), so they could easily do her with some people not wearing SR gear. (People like me that were just tagging along for fun.)

Had to clear that up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 pm

with the trinkets you wearing yes that was a lucky day for you Smile

we will have a dicussion among the officers and we will get back to ya.

*huggles* the frenk

Last edited by Frenkie on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L70 T6 mage - Walvahta   L70 T6 mage - Walvahta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L70 T6 mage - Walvahta
Page 1 of 1